the Rift

i'm going on an adventure!

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space

M A N O N 

Manon turned abruptly at the arrival of a new mare, her sharp gaze gliding over the newcomer surreptitiously. She was lovely to look at, with a depth and honesty that didn't at all match the coldly inquisitive stare directed at her. In fact, she seemed quite concerned with the small pony and his predicament - giving cause for Manon to turn back to the scene that unravelled before her. "Are you ladies alright?" She would have snorted in amusement if she hadn't been so tense, choosing instead to allow a dry smile to grace her velveteen lips as she inclined her head ever so slightly. Again, she watched the two of them as Pippigrin spoke, her own angled ears tilting toward the conversation while her eyes lingered on Najya and the dragon that perched so lackadaisical upon one of the nearby branches. Dragons Throat - the reason Manon hadn't seen her around, though this possibly said more about her opted hermitage than it did about Najya. She allowed herself a sensual sigh, more for show than anything, lifting her delicately angled head as she spoke to the two of them:

"Manon - from the Edge." It was a short, curt answer, though her gaze belied the interest she held in the two of them. Najya because she was from Dragons Throat and might know the events and whereabouts of the ex Sultana Sikeax, a woman Manon had found herself particularly interested in - and Pippigrin because, well, he was unlike anyone she'd met before. "Do you know Sikeax?" She asked abruptly of Najya, eyes intent on the other woman. Usually when she looked at another woman that way it meant only one thing, and it often left the object of her affections feeling either seduced or extremely uncomfortable. Casting the thought from her mind, Manon glanced once more at Pippigrin and said casually; "I don't suppose you've been here before? I could... take you to my home, the sights are quite spectacular." Though she said home, Manon couldn't help but feel like outside the realms of the Edge was where she belonged - but those whitewashed cliffs tempted her too much, and there was a certain gelding that she wouldn't walk away from. Not when she'd made promises to him. Despite her own qualms, Manon knew the Edge was a pleasant place to be, and that it was supposedly a good thing to bring more people into it's ranks.

@pippigrin
@Najya
please tag Manon in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 01-22-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Manon - 01-23-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Najya - 01-25-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 01-26-2017, 03:25 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Manon - 01-27-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Najya - 02-01-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 02-03-2017, 01:48 AM