the Rift

i'm going on an adventure!

Najya Posts: 90
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 7 (Tallsun) HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
A'mal :: Plain White Dragon :: Shock Breath Kiki
Najya
Oh, the desert dreams of a river that will run down to the sea, like my heart longs for an ocean to wash down over me.
“Well done!” Najya said, with a laugh. The stallion immediately whirls and inquires about her own well being, but that is the least of her concern. She’d only arrived in time to see the bear run off! “I’m more worried about you, that was quite a tumble.” She was pleased to see the little fellow pop up so quickly, seemingly unharmed, but she was still concerned he had sprained something in the fall.  However any concerns she had about the stallion’s health were quickly put to rest by the sheer exuberance that poured from the little pegasus. A’mal, from her perch on the stump where the branch once stood, let out a happy whistle at the the truly joyous noise that escaped Pippigrin as the bear retreated.  

Najya kept her attention on the equines as A’mal ensured the bear did not bother the group again.  Pleasantries and introductions were exchanged, and the little russet mare dipped her head in polite greeting before offering her own. “It is good to meet you, Pippigrin,” she said to the pair,  “And you as well, Manon.” Najya had called the Edge home for a brief moment, however she had arrived on the border during a turbulent time and did not have much nostalgia for the land of mist and glass.  She hoped one day to visit again and replace her memories with happier ones.  Najya was surprised when Manon brought up Sikeax.  Had the Sea Soul taken up residence in the Edge?

“And yes, I do know Sikeax, though she no longer calls the Throat home.  I’m not sure where she is now, to be honest.”  Najya frowned slightly as her thoughts turned to the fallen Sultana.  The last she had seen of Sikeax was of the mare fleeing from the battlefield on the Throat and yielding her Throne to the Daughter of the Sun.  Najya could not claim to know the Sea Soul well, but her reign over the sands had been fleeting and overshadowed in grief following the loss of Gaucho. It had been a difficult time for all of them, and just thinking of those months drew shadows to her bright hazel gaze.  However the little stallion’s fixation on her curled ears was more than enough to chase the shadows away, and Najya quickly blinked away the darkness.

“Well thank you, but I suppose you’d have to take that up with my parents. Family trait,” she said, with a small laugh and a smile for the little pegasus.  Manon had already offered the Edge to the small stallion, so Najya followed suit with her own offer. “You’d be welcome in the Throat as well, Pippigrin, if desert life interests you. I can say for certain we have no bears for you to tangle with in the South!”
image credits || HTML by Reli  

@Manon
@Pippigrin

Please tag NAJYA in all replies. 
Force & magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
Thank you!
pixel base

Messages In This Thread
i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 01-22-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Manon - 01-23-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Najya - 01-25-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 01-26-2017, 03:25 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Manon - 01-27-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Najya - 02-01-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 02-03-2017, 01:48 AM