the Rift

i'm going on an adventure!

Pippigrin Posts: 77
Dragon's Throat Gladiator atk: 6.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 10hh :: Two HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Brandybuck :: Wolverine :: None Neverrmind

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

While he found the ballarina most enchanting, it was Najya and her exotic quirks that piqued his interest. Manon, slender and simply gorgeous merely intimidated him to say the least.
He was not one to stand before the gaze of a great beauty and charm them - more often than not he would make a fool of himself by falling over his wings which had grown much faster than the rest of his body, or simply saying something silly. Already he'd fallen from a tree.

An offer was presented to him by the mottled mare, one of travel and comfort in a home that she mentioned held spectacular sights. A grin sweeping effortlessly across the hobbits face, he fluffed his wings and gave a great hoot.
"Brilliant."
The small gentleman was about to take her up on her offer when Najya offered one of her own - Lodgings in the desert.

Freezing in place, his nose turning to look at the exotic beauty with great, wide eyes. "The desert!? There's A desert here!?" He asked most curiously, his eyes alight with all the curiosity of a cat. This was a little man who'd spent his short lifetime in rolling green hills, sheltered by mountains, forests and streams. Deserts were where dragons roamed and were to be avoided by hobbits at all costs!
So naturally... Pippin couldn't resist.

"I'm going with you" He declared, once again ruffling his wings and bounding past the two women.
"Which way to the Throat desert!?"

ooc; Thankyou so much lovely ladies! Pip is off to the throat!

art: © x coding: © x

@Najya @Manon

Messages In This Thread
i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 01-22-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Manon - 01-23-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Najya - 01-25-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 01-26-2017, 03:25 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Manon - 01-27-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Najya - 02-01-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 02-03-2017, 01:48 AM