the Rift

[OPEN] Bad Girls of the Bible

Bathsheba Posts: 45
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.3 hh :: II years
Kansas
There was something lighter about the way I moved, long legs plowing through short snow-drifts and reveling at how easily they fell away. It was a strange, yet not unpleasant, feeling that wound its way through my veins. Bright and airy, leaving my thoughts soaring and body weightless. Or so in theory. Perhaps it was Syrena, images of the seal grey woman kept flashing through my head, reminding me of the... joy I had found at seeing her again. It was a very, very bizarre sensation in my bones, rattling about my brain like a loose gear. I had no desire to banish it, not yet, not now when I needed it most.

I did not mean to come upon her, in fact I discovered rather swiftly that I could not catch any of her scent. Nostrils flared in surprise, inky black hairs stung against my hide as I swept my tail across the dusty snow. "How is it, that I cannot smell you?" I ask, immediately questioning the rudeness of such an inquiry. Really the mare had no obligation to answer unexpected questions from equally unexpected children. Some part of me began the slow process of building a wall, protecting the new facade I had so eagerly discovered.

So focused was I upon the strange mare that I seemed to have forgotten the reason that which brought me Grove in the first place.

"Talk."

ooc - please crush me with a table at this tardiness.
@Sheba
sassy quote goes right here
doo doo dee dee da da

image | coding

Messages In This Thread
Bad Girls of the Bible - by Sheba - 01-22-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: Bad Girls of the Bible - by Bathsheba - 02-02-2017, 09:25 PM
RE: Bad Girls of the Bible - by Sheba - 02-03-2017, 06:19 PM
RE: Bad Girls of the Bible - by Bathsheba - 02-21-2017, 09:23 PM