the Rift

[OPEN] Bad Girls of the Bible

Bathsheba Posts: 45
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.3 hh :: II years
Kansas
The mare was a lanky thing, broad shouldered, wide chested. Her nostrils flared in annoyance at my intrusion and my ears tipped lightly back in response. I had no desire to be threatening and refrained from expressing such, merely caution in regards to her snippy reply. "First rule of grazing alone. Didn't your mother teach you that?" She exclaimed, teeth gnashing. My hooves pressed into the soft grass, icy eyes taking in the smaller details about the woman's figure, while gears shifted and cranked in my brain. It was no riddle in need of solving and there appeared to be no hidden meaning between the non-existent lines. She really did seem baffled by my supposed incompetence. "O-of course she did! I just-" I stutter, unsure of how to resolve such a silly lapse of judgment. Of course if I had taken a split second to consider the wind conditions, I would have noticed that it was difficult to smell anything.

A long, thickly haired tail swept anxiously at my heels, hips shifting uncomfortably as the bones in my spine began to feel the awkward angle of the hill. I was reminded of the disease inflicted upon my bones, progressing as every day brought new changes to my body. It was a condition that in the past year I had learned to quiet some, pushing the constant ache to the back of my mind. Still, it did little to help the slightly off-kilter appearance of my legs, something that if I stood just right, could be hidden from prying eyes.

"I was not paying attention, I apologize. I am Sheba, who are you?" I ask, lowering my nose some in an effort to portray respect.

"Talk."

ooc - I am trash
@Sheba
sassy quote goes right here
doo doo dee dee da da

image | coding

Messages In This Thread
Bad Girls of the Bible - by Sheba - 01-22-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: Bad Girls of the Bible - by Bathsheba - 02-02-2017, 09:25 PM
RE: Bad Girls of the Bible - by Sheba - 02-03-2017, 06:19 PM
RE: Bad Girls of the Bible - by Bathsheba - 02-21-2017, 09:23 PM