the Rift

[OPEN] The Lunar Pull

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor

yael

Duh. Of course the now homeless Falls members would need a new herd - or else band together on their own. Yael just assumed that they would most likely live together in a random area of Xelovia. Yael is, in fact, on her way out of the Edge to continue her education about Helovia, now that the weather is far more pleasant than it had been for the past several months. To the north, she thinks today, when the wind blows surprisingly warm, and she thinks she would like to feel the dichotomy of snow against her ankles, and warm rays upon her brow. For we never truly appreciate one without the other, do we? And truth be told, even if the Desert-born-and-bred Akhal Teke abhors the winter in its entirety, there are days in the summer when even she would wish for a pool of snow to roll in.

Trotting down the well-worn path at an easy pace, Yael can feel Van’s talon thumping lightly against her neck. A smile crosses her face, and she finds herself talking to him, convinced that there is no one else around. It’s not terribly loud, but one might think there was someone else around. “Oh my sun and stars, you vould love all ze posseebilities xere… your boys vould too. And ze treeps. You vould love t’ese trees. Ahnd Leeanna, I t’ink. She reminds me very much of somevone back xome, you know?” Silence, now, as her voice grows softer. “Please don’t be mad, but I xaven’t found a reason or a vay back… I - “ But just as she is about to make her confession, a booming “Hello. Anyone home?” interrupts her one-sided dialogue.

Yael halts in her tracks, unable to see the trio yet. “Xello?” she calls back, and then after a quick look around and scent-check to see from which direction the voice came, she continues down the path. The group shows itself around the next bend, and Yael smiles warmly at the stallion, mare, and foal. A family? Well, they must need something. As the petite, golden pegasus approaches, she calls out again, “Shalom! I am Yael. Xow can I xelp you?”

Oh… how good it feels to say those words again!

trust your heart if the seas catch fire

live by love, though the stars walk backwards

Image © littlewillow-art

@Dragomir

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
The Lunar Pull - by Dragomir - 01-23-2017, 01:31 PM
RE: The Lunar Pull - by Yael - 01-29-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: The Lunar Pull - by Lyanna - 01-30-2017, 09:44 AM
RE: The Lunar Pull - by Nitika - 01-30-2017, 11:27 AM
RE: The Lunar Pull - by Letha - 02-03-2017, 09:31 PM