the Rift

[OPEN] The Lunar Pull

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra
so i listen to the    wind for an answer
It is almost amazing how quickly her mood changes with Birdsong. There are foals around again, the cold weather is gone. That constant chilling breeze that brings with it dissipates with the rays of the sun. Why is it weather can trigger so many memories? Why couldn’t the cold wind keep her ghosts at bay? But the sun does, and she finds herself wandering the Edge today in a far better mood than she’s been in for quite some time.

She has no plans for today other than to see what the day brings. Perhaps it would bring nothing but weaving through the trees and tending to the garden (which wound need some work now that the ground had thawed), but that would be enough for Lyanna. She enjoys the forest of the Edge, enjoys working with her the earth to grow herbs. She’s spent quite a bit of time in the greenhouse planting various herbs so they would have a supply all through winter now.

Besides, hanging out in the greenhouse feels a little bit like having Glasgow around. It’s her work, anyway. A piece of the Glazier that she left behind as a farewell present. The thought brings a bit of a smile to her lips, and she thinks that soon she’ll need to take a trip to the Basin to see how her friend is faring in her new home. But today is not going to be a day for travel. The sound of a Hello! rings out from the gate, and she turns herself that way, figuring she might as well go say hello back. It’s not like she was doing anything else.

Soon enough, a trio of horses standing at the gate, and a familiar golden mare come into view. Lyanna nickers through the trees, announcing her presence as she comes to join the others. She gives Yael a warm smile and a nod of greeting, before turning her attention to the trio. “Welcome to the Edge. I'm Lyanna,” she says, offering her name to the group, but figuring nothing more needs to be said really. Yael’s already asked the question that matters, so Lyanna settles in beside her friend to see what these three would like.

lyanna

art by yewrezz

@Yael, @Dragomir
I'm sorry I couldn't resist - I need to hog all the Dragomir.

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
The Lunar Pull - by Dragomir - 01-23-2017, 01:31 PM
RE: The Lunar Pull - by Yael - 01-29-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: The Lunar Pull - by Lyanna - 01-30-2017, 09:44 AM
RE: The Lunar Pull - by Nitika - 01-30-2017, 11:27 AM
RE: The Lunar Pull - by Letha - 02-03-2017, 09:31 PM
RE: The Lunar Pull - by Dragomir - 02-07-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: The Lunar Pull - by Ranjiri - 02-07-2017, 02:04 PM
RE: The Lunar Pull - by Yael - 02-07-2017, 06:37 PM