the Rift

[OPEN] The Lunar Pull

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Lightning strikes every time she moves
“At ease, Protector. They’re with me.”

Chico had alerted me that there was a commotion at the gate (shit go down) but he’d already made his way there before I’d even got a head start. By the time I’d rolled up, he was already changed into his fluffy form, trotting on unobtrusive stubby legs toward the tiny that trembled beneath her Pa(?). This young thang apparently needed a lot of comfort--which was no trouble at all for Cheek, absolutely none, cuz he’s crazy for kids I guess. He boldly made a bee-line for her with his smiley brown eyes, offering a broad, whiskered muzzle before offering his squat, warm, fuzzy body for comfort.

I recognized both my warrior and the golden pegasus mare from…before, even as my eyes took in the black Lyanna and my golden Jiji and her lil’ babe and...and some dude. Which was a strange hitch in the familiar wiggle of my belly to see my bes-bes-fren, which was apparent in the slow, chilled, authoritative way I said with me. If he was here on Jijij’s heels (and the father of Jiji’s--) then he was automatically vetted in my view. But that didn’t quite mean I knew how it sat in my stomach, or that he ain’t have a laundry list of inquiries he’d have to answer to, the fuck.

But that wasn’t gonna happen right at this moment, not in front of these other yahoos; I was the General right now, not some kid being confused about seeing her long-time sissy and cousin and bestie with a guy she didn’t even know. Maybe before Volterra’s penis, I wouldn’t have felt these kinds of goosebumps at the implication. But what can you do? I gave a tight smile to my protector; she was intense, but she was doing her job and I wasn’t about to yell her down for it. “It’s coo’, no need for challengin’ no one, I can tell you now these people are good.” Then I snorted, a burst of laughter coming through before I could stop the gush of warmth. “Good? Hell, they’re better than that, what the hell am I talkin’ about?” The next move to make then was to go to Jiji, to throw my head around her shoulders, to pull her close and show them just how important these people were.

That ain’t happen. I turned towards the open gates, to lead everyone back through and away from the tension of…there. “C’mon, let’s get this fam a place to rest, they’ve been through it and it ain’t right just to leave them on the doorstep talking.” There was far more important things to discuss within the walls, where everything was comfortable and perfect for discussin things.

"In ornare vitae leo eu volutpat."  
Chico
and Roskuld
image credits

@Lyanna @Nitika

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
The Lunar Pull - by Dragomir - 01-23-2017, 01:31 PM
RE: The Lunar Pull - by Yael - 01-29-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: The Lunar Pull - by Lyanna - 01-30-2017, 09:44 AM
RE: The Lunar Pull - by Nitika - 01-30-2017, 11:27 AM
RE: The Lunar Pull - by Letha - 02-03-2017, 09:31 PM