the Rift

[OPEN] blue birds fly;; [welcoming!]

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor

I AM IRON AND I FORGE MYSELF

Her lizard-like eyes narrow in suspicion at the word cuddling. Surely her guide is kidding. Surely. There is nothing about Wessex (she thinks) that projects she would be amicable to cuddling a single creature, let alone in a group. No. It must be a joke, and when Tiamat can no longer hold a straight face, Wessex lets her face relax too, chuckling a little dryly. “Cute,” she admits, not quite willing to confess that she almost gullible for a minute there.

The mottled mare follows her smaller friend, until a gray stallion with a sharp and pointy horn approaches. Eyes flicker to Tiamat, who shows no concern, so it seems the man must be a part of the herd. Erebos, she calls him, and they greet each other warmly. While the two of them exchange pleasantries, Wessex studies the horned stallion who stands before them; she’d watched him approach, noting a well-built physique and hard (sharp) edges, how he comes to just a smidge below her own height. He seems to move with some regality, with purpose and confidence, and she thinks he must have some sort of position within the herd, even if it is only soldier. Her own horned head dips in greeting - short, but not curt. “To you as well. I’m Wessex.”

For a woman, her voice is fairly deep, having a wide chest to resound from, and yet for all its rumble, she chooses to use it sparingly. She doesn’t exactly check out, but small talk has never been her forte. The blue mare brings her back to the center of the attention, saying with you and the other warriors, and it seems her body acts of its own accord. A fellow soldier, and one that most certainly outranks her. Wessex snaps to attention, straightening her body to its fullest height, tense, gaze straight ahead for a formal moment. “Sir,” she acknowledges brusquely, but says no more. She is ready with a recount of her past year and training if so asked, but also knows that actions often speak louder than words.

W E S S E X

image credit

@Tiamat
@Erebos
Sorry this took forever X|
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
blue birds fly;; [welcoming!] - by Tiamat - 01-23-2017, 06:36 PM
RE: blue birds fly;; [welcoming!] - by Wessex - 01-25-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: blue birds fly;; [welcoming!] - by Erebos - 01-29-2017, 10:09 AM
RE: blue birds fly;; [welcoming!] - by Tiamat - 01-29-2017, 05:32 PM