the Rift

[PRIVATE] Babies and Blood

Airlia Posts: 29
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 :Frostfall HP: 58.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare

Airlia

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
Before she can fully enjoy her bloody glory the sire appears, seemingly out of no where. She tenses ready to run from him,sure he will dive right into fight mode. To her extreme glee he stares at the pile of meat and bones at her cloven hooves. She has done her job well, much better than she had ever assumed she could. A wicked twisted smirk coats her face as she watches it sink in. She gawks at the pain she has caused him. When he falls like the child had, she is almost over come with another fit of crazed giggles.

Instead she lifts her head defiantly, her tail snaking around behind her in her ecstasy. bottomless silver eyes watch the tear slide down his white face and her smirk grows darkly. She watches the mammoth's body heavy with sobs as he moves closer to his dead daughter. She hadn't realized how close the two had really become behind her back. She had assumed the girl had simply stuck to the Throat away from everyone. Clearly she hadn't beat the stupid bitch hard enough or frequently enough. Ah well, mistakes were made, like having her in the first place. She should have staid and married that old pervert king. He was probably dead by now and she could have had any young prince she fancied.

Her addled brain switched back to the blubbering blob sobbing on the ground. He was pathetic all muscle with no brains. In this moment she couldn't figure out why she had opened her legs to him in the first place. Her mother shouldn't have kept her away from colts for so long, or at least given her the talk.

His look startles her, but she giggles anyway lost in the twisted joy. A sudden urge to destroy him pulses through her sick mind; to attack. She listens to the urge, flying in a blind rage at the stallion. Her aim was off and she slid through the blood right past him. She had to stop to turn without falling. She faced him again laughing insanely. "Because she was a stupid weak foolish foal." She sneered at him her tail whipping around behind her slender body.

"She was foolish like you." Her voice dripped malice as she and she laid it all out. "And guess what else I did to your precious girl?" Giggles swarmed from her lips, but she still manged to get the words out. "I beat her every day, every time she came to me I kicked and bit her. I tried to toughen her up, but she was WEAK!" The last word was a primal chaotic screeching laugh. She was completely lost to the sickness in her brain now. So wrapped up in her foul laughter the world could have ended and she wouldn't know.
----------------------------------------
Words;; 475
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra Perfect time to attack, she is super wrapped up in laughing
speaking

Messages In This Thread
Babies and Blood - by Airlia - 01-23-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: Babies and Blood - by Volterra - 01-24-2017, 02:26 PM
RE: Babies and Blood - by Airlia - 01-25-2017, 04:33 PM