the Rift

[OPEN] i ain't afraid of no ghosts

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda

Once you have settled and rested, then we may fight. Lightning child allows her muscles to unwind. At last her wings are tucked against her flanks, and she dips her head in acknowledgement. "I look forward to it!" she says. And she does! It has been too long since last she sparred, and she hopes to learn a great deal from her new gladiator.

As far as any tasks he might have for her, well.. he simply suggests she become familiar with her homeland once again. A part of her feels patronized (she knows this place like the bridge of her nose, afterall; she explored what felt like every inch of it since before she could fly) but he is right: it has been some time. "The desert is an old friend. I'm sure we will be reacquainted in no time." She offers him a smile and a dip of the head, voltaic eyes sparking with renewed energy, and stretches her wings out from her flanks. With a great thrust of ebon feathers, she launches herself into the sky, off to scout out the old haunts of her childhood.

/ exit Azulee. thank you, snow <3 just wanted to officially wrap this up

i've got your wild-eyed ways.

credits

@Volterra

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
i ain't afraid of no ghosts - by Azulee - 01-30-2017, 02:13 AM
RE: i ain't afraid of no ghosts - by Volterra - 02-01-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: i ain't afraid of no ghosts - by Azulee - 02-04-2017, 04:45 PM
RE: i ain't afraid of no ghosts - by Volterra - 02-05-2017, 06:04 AM
RE: i ain't afraid of no ghosts - by Azulee - 02-05-2017, 12:50 PM
RE: i ain't afraid of no ghosts - by Volterra - 02-06-2017, 01:08 PM
RE: i ain't afraid of no ghosts - by Azulee - 02-09-2017, 01:06 PM
RE: i ain't afraid of no ghosts - by Volterra - 02-11-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: i ain't afraid of no ghosts - by Azulee - 03-16-2017, 01:58 AM