the Rift

FALL FORMAL; official!

Bathsheba Posts: 45
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.3 hh :: II years
Kansas
Somewhere, once upon a time I had  proper plot thread, and the one I posted a week ago or so as well. But here I've had the chance to look around and see what madness has unfolded in the wake of my leave. I'm in a better place to start figuring some new stuff out!
BATHSHEBA
filly ; 1 ; 16.3 ; AB

Friends: She's gone through some shitty stuff to be honest. At one point there was a plot for her /friend/ to accidentally shoot her with an arrow in her own despair, which shows a grand example of how her lot in life tends to play out. After a rough start and a lack of any real... life-skills, she's pretty stunted in pretty much every area from social to emotional. She's a really fun girl to be around, full of questions and curiosity, she just doesn't know how to show it. Like, at all, she's more liable to upset someone before making friends with him. BUT, I'd love for her to find some real friends, in particular (if I can) I'd like to find her one horse that will end up as that life-long, buddies forever sort of friend. Even if it doesn't happen right now, maybe they could be enemies/they not like her at first? Idk, but - I need to get her out there.

Enemies: Uh, probably going to happen whether she means it or not? She understands not liking someone (insert Oizys), the concept of 'hate' and 'revenge' don't really click in her head, even though she could recognize the words. Emotionally she's detached from the context, can't put two and two together, never had to sort of deal.

Lovers: Haven't thought about it in a real sense, like, at all lol. Yeah I've pictured babies with pretty much all of her generations colts/fillies/older stallions I like, but yeah no. NOPE.

AURUM
stallion ; 3 ; 15.3 ; Outcast

Friends: Needs 'em. He's... pretty well the equivalent of a third grader in regards to emotional and mental status. Socially he only knows how to serve/please, so I'd like to start working him out of that mentality. It will take time, but the more /kinds/ of horses I can have him meet the better off he'll be. He attaches to things very easily, so making friends with him won't be remotely hard.

Enemies: Pretty much anyone that wishes him harm, wants to see him enslaved. He doesn't know a life other than slavery and sort of naturally loathes everyone involved.

Lovers: UH, Uh, UH... well. He's no daisy to the dance, that's for sure. He's never known sex for love though and I'd love to find him that one true love that will adore and accept him for all of his unintentional flaws <3

GARGAMEL
stallion ; 7 ; 17.2 ; foreigner

I haven't made this guy yet and he's got a ways before I will. BUT, he's coming after I get Aurum developed more, for a plot... /cough/ HAVE A PREVIEW ;D

Messages In This Thread
FALL FORMAL; official! - by Bathsheba - 01-25-2017, 10:18 AM
RE: FALL FORMAL; official! - by Astrid - 01-25-2017, 04:46 PM
RE: FALL FORMAL; official! - by DAISY - 01-26-2017, 02:24 PM
RE: FALL FORMAL; official! - by Zubari - 01-28-2017, 12:15 AM
RE: FALL FORMAL; official! - by Rottie - 01-28-2017, 12:36 AM
RE: FALL FORMAL; official! - by Zèklè - 01-29-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: FALL FORMAL; official! - by Bathsheba - 01-30-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: FALL FORMAL; official! - by Bonita - 01-30-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: FALL FORMAL; official! - by Bathsheba - 01-30-2017, 02:21 AM
RE: FALL FORMAL; official! - by Astrid - 01-30-2017, 02:27 AM
RE: FALL FORMAL; official! - by Bathsheba - 01-30-2017, 02:28 AM