the Rift

[PRIVATE] flying

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

Rikyn

The sound of approaching hooves draws my gaze swiftly, with a wary glow, at least until I realize that I know the person coming at me. Glacia, in a much better mood than last I’d seen her, though I myself I am far worse for wear. Slowing my pace as she arrives at my side, my buck halts entirely, looking back with familiarity at the white flecked mare, though groaning that she perpetuates the nonsense that had spurred him to fleeing in the first place.

Smiling awkwardly to myself, bouncing to a careless stop from my sweeping trot alongside the lightning marked cerndyr, and casting my eyes impishly back over to the girl I had watched grow up with me. Though I know she’s no stranger to the natural embrace of a man and a woman, our last conversation entailing her worries that she had made terrible, irreversible mistakes, I certainly hadn’t expected to have a girl show up, and inquire about my inappropriate teasing. Duir’s laughter winds through my thoughts, light, and ridiculing, and though my dark pelt hides it, I feel a warm blush rise against my skin as I mentally flounder for something to say.

"Sex," I decide, bluntly stating the matter, while evading the peculiar, racist subject that had inspired Duir’s flight from me, not feeling up to lying today, barely able to cling to the ease of spirit that has evaded me since my father’s death. I don’t want to tempt it by playing games with who I am, today. Besides, Glacia knows me, better than most do. What good would it do to pretend to be a stranger, with someone who is not?

My smile is lopsided as I glance away from her, back at the buck, to hide the glimmer of youthful embarrassment that crosses my features as I state that one word. It looks like I’m just turning back to make fun of my companion, which is only half true, but good enough for me.

"He is a gentleman," I laugh, turning back to her, "perhaps too much so."

’cause we need a little controversy
@Glacia

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
flying - by Rikyn - 01-26-2017, 11:05 AM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 01-26-2017, 11:39 PM
RE: flying - by Rikyn - 01-30-2017, 12:36 PM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 02-05-2017, 06:36 PM
RE: flying - by Rikyn - 02-07-2017, 05:41 PM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 02-28-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: flying - by Rikyn - 03-01-2017, 11:41 AM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 03-02-2017, 07:45 PM
RE: flying - by Rikyn - 03-04-2017, 04:23 PM