the Rift

[PRIVATE] flying

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Glacia

The boy came to a halt, his cyndyr. Boy? No, he was a man now. My eyes swept over his body, muscular, scarred. Grown. He was filled in, strong shoulders. He was far from horrible looking. Strange to think that I was just now noticing this. An awkward smile lifts his lips, as he seems to be considering what or how to say something. With his silver tongue I expected something sly and avoiding whatever it was. Ah, but he shocks me with coming right out and saying it. Sex. It is something I have only experienced once. One time. And it had been amazing. It had also resulted in an attachment, foals, and mentally straining. I wasn't sure how exactly I felt about the who sex subject. My mind stopping on the memory of the three hooligans who I had the displeasure of meeting. Inwardly I cringed at their crudeness. But I was yet less bothered by Rikyn. Maybe it was because I knew him, and maybe it was because he was not lewd.

My ears remained on him, and a brow raised. Contemplating him. I watch as he turns to his companion, a lopsided grin on his features. "He is a gentleman," A laugh escapes Rikyn, as he turns back to look at me. "perhaps to much so."

Softly I laugh, my eyes traveling to Rikyn's companion. "He sounds incredibly good for you Rikyn. To balance out your impish nature." My eyes slide back over to the young stallion, a mischievous smile lifting my lips. "So. Sex. Well, isn't that intriguing." I step closer. "Day dreaming about something you haven't had, or musing over someone you finally got?" My voice is teasing, joking. Poking fun at him. I had no idea of what he had, or hadn't done. I'd only guessed at him.

"Talk."

@Rikyn <333

image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
flying - by Rikyn - 01-26-2017, 11:05 AM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 01-26-2017, 11:39 PM
RE: flying - by Rikyn - 01-30-2017, 12:36 PM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 02-05-2017, 06:36 PM
RE: flying - by Rikyn - 02-07-2017, 05:41 PM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 02-28-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: flying - by Rikyn - 03-01-2017, 11:41 AM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 03-02-2017, 07:45 PM