the Rift

[PRIVATE] flying

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

sweet bitter words, unlike nothing I have heard:

I can’t help but notice how all the girls I grew up with have grown up; there is something about every moment after a boy becomes a man (physically anyway) that makes curves and perfume impossible to ignore. It is even harder when you happen to be talking about the one thing that makes all those small details about a woman so fascinating in the first place, and if that woman is pretty, and batting her lashes.

So to speak, really – Glacia does all her lash work with her eyes, and her smile. The proximity of her body to mine aids her endeavors, so that it becomes difficult to tell if she’s flirting with me, or if I’m just getting amped up, tricking myself with the context. Smiling, reciprocating the flirtatious glances with a steady, almost arrogant gaze, I laughingly snort at her inquiry, because in truth, it was neither that had inspired the conversation at all. She, of course, didn’t have to know that.

"Hm, a bit of both," I smirk, golden eyes glimmering; there were no other women up here, after all! "Rather the preceding act of lust…" A friend of mine, really, I think to myself, not for the first time admiring the muscular slope of Glacia’s shoulders, and strong back, lending to supple hips. Even as a boy I’d had a keen interest in pretty, clever women, even before I’d taken a keener interest in their figures; with age (and experience!) I’d become much less awkward than I had once been... not to say I was any good at it, still. "And the things it might make some do."

sing along, mockingbird; you don't affect me.

Image by TheArtlex@DA

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
flying - by Rikyn - 01-26-2017, 11:05 AM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 01-26-2017, 11:39 PM
RE: flying - by Rikyn - 01-30-2017, 12:36 PM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 02-05-2017, 06:36 PM
RE: flying - by Rikyn - 02-07-2017, 05:41 PM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 02-28-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: flying - by Rikyn - 03-01-2017, 11:41 AM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 03-02-2017, 07:45 PM
RE: flying - by Rikyn - 03-04-2017, 04:23 PM