the Rift

[OPEN] don't hate me

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark
Ever since the Earth God had returned to the Falls and announced that it would no longer be a place to call home, Darwin felt homesick. The Falls had been all he’d ever known, from his birth in the Windtossed Foothills, to seeking out refuge of a herd among their boarders. It was a part of him, and it burned with sadness deep within his body at the fact it would never be a home again. Antaa felt the same as he did, having found the perfect places in the land to hunt from and surprise her bonded, the memories they had made throughout everything, despite not having done much for the herd at all. They were both sad, frustrated, and even more curious about what happened deep within the land that had caused the Earth God’s sudden stir.

He didn’t know what happened with Kaos, he still thought Kisamoa was a kindhearted sea-soul that was willing to help them return the land to its glory. Though the boy couldn’t be more wrong, and perhaps it was this ignorance that confused him with the Earth God’s mention of distractions. One day he’d learn, and on that day he would be pissed.

So he moved across Helovia trying to figure out his next plan. He thought about visiting this Aurora Basin that he’d never heard of, but since Frostfall had just passed, he didn’t feel the need to venture anywhere colder than the Falls had been. And as they moved, it wasn’t until Antaa mentioned something of Edgar that Darwin even remembered where Elsa lived. He felt guilty, for having forgotten about her, but it had been so long since he’d seen her, and with the whole world around him shifting, perhaps he had a better excuse than saying “I forgot”. He’d never admit it to the Icebound, and so it would become a secret for him to keep.

When they finally arrived at the boarder of the World’s Edge, there was a giant metal gate ahead of him. His ivory head tilted curiously as he tightened his wings alongside his back. Antaa found comfort in creating a small nest in the nook of where his wings folded, silently urging him to call her name so he could find out immediately if she was here – or even if she was okay. Guilt ate at his gut as he thought about the chance of her leaving Helovia entirely – or of her possibly even dying. So Darwin breathed in deeply and lifted his head calling into the early morning.
"Talk."
It’s like marrow without bone,
to live in a house
with no home.
image credits

He's specifically looking for @Elsa but he plans on joining as well, so someone to accept him would be great :D

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
don't hate me - by Darwin - 01-26-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 01-26-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 01-26-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 01-29-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 02-01-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Roskuld - 02-01-2017, 11:54 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 02-02-2017, 12:01 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 02-03-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: don't hate me - by Roskuld - 02-04-2017, 04:48 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Tembovu - 02-04-2017, 11:18 PM