the Rift

[OPEN] don't hate me

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark

It was quiet as he waited by that eerie metallic gate. His mind mulled over all the things he’d say if he saw her – like how much he’d missed her, how much he wished she could have seen the Falls and its beauty since it had changed from the Foothills. He needed to tell her about his brother’s fall from power as well, in its laughable state. And perhaps he needed to get a bit more serious about it in the fact that he wanted to remain by her side, to be able to wake up with her beside him. If it wasn’t only the feeling of his heart yearning for Elsa, then Antaa had something to do with it as well. How she happened to bright up every time she thought of Edgar. And how the images of Edgar helping dry off her flaming wings when she plunged herself into the water made both her and Darwin feel.

And everything he had on the tip of his tongue to say to her, died as soon as he saw her. Edgar had been shrieking, and while Darwin nodded to the bird, his gaze was focused on Elsa. Relieved to see that she was alive and still living among the World’s Edge, but dismayed and saddened by their grungy appearance. Darwin and Antaa were rugged looking, but he happened to manage his appearance well. His beard was free of little twigs and sticks, as well as the feathers on his feet, where no burrs were found. Yet Elsa looked as though she hadn’t seen a good bath in a while, and he began to wonder just what she had been up to lately.

So when she collided into him and wrapped his neck around hers, he returned the gesture by wrapping his greyed muzzle across her neck and stretching his ivory wings forward to embrace her. The first words that left her lips consoled him, and only caused the guilt to grow larger. “I missed you too, Elsa.” His deep voice rumbled into her blue streaked mane. He found a smile begin to grow on his lips briefly at the reunion until she apologized and began to cry. Immediately his brows furrowed and he pulled his head back slightly to look at her. “Shhh, Elsa. It’s okay, I’m here now.” He tried to console her, aiming to reach his dark muzzle up to wipe away her tears. “The Falls is no longer a herd, and so I’ve come to you. To stay her with you…” He smiled partially, though concern still gleamed in his eyes. “If you’ll have me.” He tilted his head slightly, trying to look at her with hope.

Meanwhile Antaa had long since jumped from his back down to Edgar, aiming to embrace the icy zephyr tightly, though as to be sure not to burn him. She squawked and cawed to him with small things of how she had missed him and how she couldn’t stop thinking about him and how she was so excited to be here with him. Antaa had barely enough time to notice the sobbing from Elsa with everything she wanted to tell Edgar. Perhaps there would be more time for that, but for now it was a time of reunions and new beginnings.

"Talk."

It’s like marrow without bone,
to live in a house
with no home.
image credits

@Elsa AHHH <3

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
don't hate me - by Darwin - 01-26-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 01-26-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 01-26-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 01-29-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 02-01-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Roskuld - 02-01-2017, 11:54 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 02-02-2017, 12:01 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 02-03-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: don't hate me - by Roskuld - 02-04-2017, 04:48 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Tembovu - 02-04-2017, 11:18 PM