the Rift

[OPEN] don't hate me

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
your faith was strong but you needed proof

He missed her.

Those were words she’d never thought she’d hear from anyone. No one ever missed her, it was always her missing them. She stiffened as he reached to clear her tears, but relaxation quickly replaced it. She knew she was safe with him. Her weight shifted just a fraction more forward, almost like she was trying to meld herself to him. He was a comfort she didn’t want to lose.

But his next words troubled her. Gingerly she took a few steps back, brow furrowed as he spoke of the Hidden Falls. She hated the place- the horses- but overall the breathtaking beauty that was the falls seemed untouchable by the corruption around them. Though apparently not everything was as it seemed lately. ”What do you mean- the Falls is no longer a herd, was there an invasion?” A thousand other questions tipped the end of her tongue, but for now she didn’t want to overwhelm her dearest friend. ”Of course, you’re more than welcome to stay-“ She paused for a moment, a pit forming in her stomach when she realized she no longer was capable of just letting people waltz in.

Anxiety brewed in the pit of her stomach- someone of a higher ranking would need to bring him into the herd. Hopefully in the face of everything she could find Alysanne, her successor seemed to have a good grip on reality. Worse comes to worse, if Tembovu shows up she’ll pull a few cards if he decides to be an ass. Don’t play with ice, Elephant King- you’ll only get bitten. ”You’re staying.” She finally finished with conviction, blushing briefly when she realized how pushy that sounded. ”If you want to, of course. I’ll just have to get “permission” from someone higher up on the totem pole. Of course, whatever happens we’re sticking together. I won’t let them turn you away.” There was confidence in her voice as she knew she could hold her own against them.

Next to her, Edgar practically bounded toward Antaa. Her heat was stifling, but it didn’t bother the chilly zephyr. Instead her peeped enthusiastically reaching his beak forward to nudge her face. ”I missed you, Antaa.” He said quietly, turning his head shyly from the girl. ”I’m glad Elsa came back. I missed having you around.” Truth be told, Antaa was a great break from everything. She wasn’t barred by species barriers, and she was kind and pure. Everything Edgar had hoped- and failed- to become.
the icebound
kaneryuu!
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
don't hate me - by Darwin - 01-26-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 01-26-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 01-26-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 01-29-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 02-01-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Roskuld - 02-01-2017, 11:54 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 02-02-2017, 12:01 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 02-03-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: don't hate me - by Roskuld - 02-04-2017, 04:48 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Tembovu - 02-04-2017, 11:18 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 02-07-2017, 04:05 PM