the Rift

[OPEN] don't hate me

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark

’What do you mean – the Falls is no longer a herd, was there an invasion?’ She questioned him and he simply shook his head against her words, offering her a reassuring smile. “I’m not sure what happened really. But the Earth God appeared and said that there was a darkness in the land that he’d missed and he decided to remove the herd to help protect the earth.” He admitted with a small shrug, unsure of what else to say about it. “You can still go there, though. It’s just not a herd land anymore.” He added in, hoping maybe that would relieve some of the questions she might have.

Then, as she said he was welcome to stay and began to pause, his river stone gaze sought hers and she contemplated something. Then, she continued and there was confidence suddenly in her voice that she didn’t recall hearing before. It was reassuring and the man only nodded to her in response. He understood those kinds of laws, they were the same in the Falls. And after everything that happened with Elsa, he didn’t blame her for no longer carrying a higher rank. Regardless of all that, when she said that they would stick together it was enough to make his mind fuzzy and his heart warm. “I’ll go everywhere and anywhere with you Elsa.” He admitted brightly, aiming to reach his head back to her and embrace her tightly as she tried to meld herself into him.

While everything went on with the pegasi, Antaa was beyond excited with Edgar. While she seemed to ‘melt’ him, he seemed to ‘freeze’ her in their proximity. Though neither seemed to mind, they seemed more than happy to hurt one another to be close. Edgar’s beak reached out and brushed by Antaa’s beak and pressing gently into her orange feathers. She squeaked in happiness to him and pressed her face back into his iciness. Then, he spoke and seemed to shy away from her. Spreading her wings slightly she cooed to him. “I missed you too Edgar! I think I drove Darwin crazy always thinking of you.” She muttered before half squawking, half laughing. “Where did you guys go, if I can ask? We mostly stayed in the Falls and slept a lot.” Her head tilted as she looked to him.

"Talk."

It’s like marrow without bone,
to live in a house
with no home.
image credits

@Elsa <3333

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
don't hate me - by Darwin - 01-26-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 01-26-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 01-26-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 01-29-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 02-01-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Roskuld - 02-01-2017, 11:54 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 02-02-2017, 12:01 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 02-03-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: don't hate me - by Roskuld - 02-04-2017, 04:48 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Tembovu - 02-04-2017, 11:18 PM