the Rift

[OPEN] don't hate me

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
your faith was strong but you needed proof
A well of hurt rolled through her body as he mentioned the Earth God disbanding them. Had Helovia gotten this bad while she was gone? From the side, Edgar sent her a quick acknowledging glance. He too was deeply disturbed at the recent turn of events. If they weren’t planning on destroying the Falls completely… why were they disbanded? So many questions, but so little time. She decided to stow her nosey thoughts for a later date. For now, they would have to find another, someone to actually let him in. It was kind of embarrassing, having to do such a thing. How far she had fallen in the past year or so.

But the next words that came out startled her. She took a small step backwards, looking at him with confusion, happiness, and also anger. He would go anywhere with her? How long had she wanted those words to come from another’s mouth, but it was all too sweet- Darwin was too perfect. So how long was it until this relationship came crumbling down? That nagging thought was always lingering, and for once, she just wanted to fall into whatever life gave her. She had nothing to lose, so why was she clinging so close to the cliff when she could jump? With the possibility that Darwin would be there with her, there was no reason not to just fall- was it love? Friendship? The two were blurred in her mind, and part of her just wanted to shower Darwin with all the compliments and accolades he deserved. He helped her through a lot, and he deserved to know that he was wanted, and love. Color peeked up in her cheeks, and she glanced down to the birds chirping next to them, hoping Edgar would help her. Instead, he was in his own conversation with Antaa. She grimaced at him, but turned back to Darwin. ”You have no idea how much it means to me that you say that. In case you haven’t noticed, you make things a lot easier.” It was a pathetic response, and she had much more to say, but that would have to do for now.

Edgar, picking up on her discomfort glanced up for a moment, only to leave Elsa to her own devices. He was having too good of a time with Antaa to stop their conversation. Naturally, she asked the question he knew would eventually come up. He had no problem telling her, but it would probably seemed stupid to Darwin and Antaa. He wasn’t sure if Elsa was keen on him disclosing the information, but both Antaa and Darwin deserved to know. ”She left to go find her past family, and by default I promised I’d be by her. I think she was hoping they would need her- she has an odd want to be needed. However, in the process she only found them thriving, and trying to make amends with them was unnecessary. She’s lost herself, and I think she’s trying to find her foothold in society again.” Edgar shrugged. It was boring, probably more of an invasive analysis of Elsa’s personality, but everything he said was true. They were both lost amidst this life. Without the children, and the position as queen, no one needed her, and she was going crazy alone. ”I won’t let her go again, I missed you very much Antaa.” He admitted again, this time more sheepishly and embarrassed. He turned his head away for a moment to try and hide his emotions, but failed miserably, instead he offered her a beaky grin and hoped she wouldn’t think him an incredibly creepy bird.

The reunion was joined shortly by a vaguely familiar figure. Neither Elsa nor Edgar recognized her, but if she was out an about this far in the herd land she must be someone of importance. Hopefully this girl wasn’t the type to demand respect of a title- because Elsa had no fucking clue what she did her. Edgar was more worried about the weird thing sitting on said girls back. He moved instinctively closer to Antaa, in case something went south. He was oddly protective over her. Elsa on the other hand, simply glanced in Darwin’s direction in confusion. Did he know her? Chances were he didn’t, but still maybe he’d save her from embarrassment. ”He’s a friend of mine.” She said abruptly, and somehow saying friend felt wrong. She cringed inwardly. ”He’s come from the Hidden Falls, he’s staying here with us now.” Elsa said it with a knowing tone of ’don’t fuck with me right now’. Maybe she just pissed off the wrong girl, but Elsa didn’t care. Darwin was staying. ”I’m Elsa-“ ‘The Icebound’ she almost added, out of habit. Now, it seemed inappropriate. She was hardly worthy of such a title anymore. She was not the Icebound, she was simply Elsa, the quiet and unreliable herd warrior. ”And that’s Edgar.” She said, nodding towards the arctic bird. She motioned to Darwin next, hoping he would take over the conversation.
the icebound
kaneryuu!

@Darwin
@Roskuld
It wasn't supposed to be this long I swear. >.>
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
don't hate me - by Darwin - 01-26-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 01-26-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 01-26-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 01-29-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 02-01-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Roskuld - 02-01-2017, 11:54 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 02-02-2017, 12:01 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 02-03-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: don't hate me - by Roskuld - 02-04-2017, 04:48 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Tembovu - 02-04-2017, 11:18 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 02-07-2017, 04:05 PM