the Rift

[OPEN] don't hate me

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark

As Elsa stepped back away from him, his wings lowered and began to replace themselves across his back as a swell of different emotions conveyed over her face. He passed a soft sigh in between the space where they had just embraced while offering her a small solemn shrug. Darwin didn’t really know what had all happened, but he did know that things weren’t right in Helovia. And that was enough to be rather frightening, especially with the amount of children he’d seen around as of late. “You have no idea how much it means to me that you say that.” And even though Elsa continued on, those words stuck particularly strong with the man. Nobody had said that to him as a colt, nobody had offered to be there for him when he needed it most. And when Elsa said it meant a lot to her, well, it meant a lot to him too that he could mean so much to someone.

Antaa had begun to listen to the tale Edgar relayed, offering little nods and chirps of acknowledgement while he spoke. These were a few things she’d need to relay to Darwin when they got another chance alone. The last thing she needed was Elsa finding out what exactly happened – and how she was through it all. Then, Edgar began to grow embarrassed? She couldn’t quite tell, but the bird had begun to act sheepish and turned away from her. She extended a fiery wing toward him and a small chirp of encouragement. “It’s okay Edgar! I think things will be easier for all of us now that we can be together.” She admitted with a bright grin across her bronzy beak. Then, she leaned in to him with bright yellow eyes and the same smile. “And I missed you too. Very, very, very much!” She returned, smugly situating herself back.

Though nothing seemed to last long in this land as another joined the group. She was a strange thing, with a sense of power around here that Darwin couldn’t quite place. Antaa meanwhile glanced to Edgar before chirping and spreading her wings to fly up to a tree branch – hoping the thing on the woman’s back wouldn’t come up there and get them. Darwin, however, offered her a kind, warm smile. Elsa began to speak, explaining why he was there and who she was, then left room for him to introduce himself as well. He cleared his throat briefly and dipped his head in hello to Roskuld before speaking. “I’m Darwin. Elsa is correct – I’ve come from the Falls. I was a warrior there and I hope to continue pursuing that career path here if you have the room.” He offered, not in a way that suggested they needed them, but more in a way of hoping they did. He didn’t want to have to continue wandering around for god knows how long.

"Talk."

It’s like marrow without bone,
to live in a house
with no home.
image credits

@Roskuld :D <3

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
don't hate me - by Darwin - 01-26-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 01-26-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 01-26-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 01-29-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 02-01-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Roskuld - 02-01-2017, 11:54 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 02-02-2017, 12:01 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 02-03-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: don't hate me - by Roskuld - 02-04-2017, 04:48 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Tembovu - 02-04-2017, 11:18 PM