the Rift

[OPEN] don't hate me

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
your faith was strong but you needed proof
Okay so newsflash, this was apparently the new general. Elsa gave her a side eye, examining her superior with new scrutiny.  With the language- crude as it was- Elsa was pretty sure of herself that Ros could hold her own. Granted, that would be proven later in life, and maybe not exactly right at this moment. Even more surprising though was that Darwin was interested in the warrior life, ears perked she tilted her head, impressed and confused at the same time. Darwin seemed to nice and caring, but maybe, just maybe, a selfish part within her thought that he was only that nice to her.

Edgar, picking up on the embarrassment and infatuation brewing within Elsa gave her a loud caw to snap her attention back to the present. He himself, after making his bonded jump back into reality, turn toward Antaa. He was pleased that Antaa agreed with staying together- in fact, so long as she never asked him to leave, maybe he could even manage a midnight snuggle fest. Just the thought of the two of them getting some alone time and cuddling made even Edgar feel all mushy and gooey inside.

But good things do not last, and in time, that brief moment of reprise was shattered as the Elephant King decided to make his appearance. A strong anger welled within Elsa, one ready to burst forth if it not for Edgar who once again indignantly squawked to turn her attention away. Maybe in spite, but also an undertone of fear, Elsa moved back towards Darwin- both protectively and in fear. He was no longer a sane, level headed king to her. Instead, he was one driven by emotion and lust, two things which would slowly kill him if he wasn’t careful. He introduced himself, and addressed everyone- except her of course. She eventually gleaned a mere hello from him, but even then Elsa took offense he was barely meeting the standards of civility. ”King.” She gave him a brief nod, before looking brightly back toward Darwin. ”Looks like you’re stuck with me.” She offered a wink, before nudging his shoulder playfully.

Edgar was in his own odd world. Part of him was drawn toward Mwbene, he wanted to talk to her, but he knew that probably wasn’t a good idea. Instead, he offered her a calm, beaky grin and he settled next to Antaa. Part of him wondered what it would’ve been like if things hadn’t gone south. He believed they could be the greatest of friends, but it was difficult to let a relationship like that flourish when he was so deeply attached to Elsa’s disdain for the pair.

Oh how curious this situation was. A new love, a past heartbreak, a new general- what the hell was going on with her relations lately. Looking towards Darwin her racing thoughts settled. So long as he continued on the path he was on, he would be Elsa’s rock, regardless of if he knew it or not.

the icebound
kaneryuu!

@Darwin
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
don't hate me - by Darwin - 01-26-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 01-26-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 01-26-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 01-29-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 02-01-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Roskuld - 02-01-2017, 11:54 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 02-02-2017, 12:01 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 02-03-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: don't hate me - by Roskuld - 02-04-2017, 04:48 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Tembovu - 02-04-2017, 11:18 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 02-07-2017, 04:05 PM