the Rift

[OPEN] don't hate me

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark

Darwin was thankful that nothing came from Elsa’s words, that the tone didn’t provoke the person that stood before them. He was simply content to stand with his ears fixated on the woman before him after he announced his name and what he was here for, silently praying they had the room. Then, thankfully, the woman obliged, though using a type of slang he’d never heard before. He offered her a soft smile from his bearded maw and a quiet chuckle. “I’d be glad to join.” He added in quietly before Ros continued, telling them her name and her status. He nodded, eager for the information of who he would be working with mostly. “Thank you, I’ll be sure to seek you out.

But then, not all things seemed to go back to normal. Instead, tension breathed in the air – perhaps from Elsa, or Antaa with Edgar’s reaction. River stone eyes danced to the tree line where a rather giant beast appeared. And he was directly speaking to him. His eyes remained wide, but in a way that suggested he probably needed to pay better attention to his surroundings. “Thank you, King.” He returned a bright smile to the King, eyes glancing toward Elsa for her reaction until Tembovu’s voice reached out to her, quiet, rumbled, but he wasn’t there to linger on it long before Elsa gave him a quick nod and turned her attention back to Darwin. She nudged his shoulder playfully and even winked, and Darwin felt the confusion settling in his chest. This wasn’t professional, this was… different?

He offered Elsa a bright smile and a small rumbled chuckle. “Guess there was nothing to worry about, then?” He half joked, though the confusion stirred in his stomach uncomfortably. And with that feeling, he found himself shifting slightly closer to the Icebound.

Antaa in the meantime allowed Edgar his chances to distract Elsa, though it worried her. It passed through the bond, undoubtedly adding to the awkward sensation in her bondeds’ stomach. Her attention was glued to Edgar as he glanced toward Mbwene and settled beside herself. Antaa’s gaze drifted toward the Elephant, offering a chirp of hello and a small wave of her fiery wing before her amber gaze lingered on Edgar with a smile, full of excitement and curiosities of this new chapter in their lives.

"Talk."

It’s like marrow without bone,
to live in a house
with no home.
image credits

@Roskuld <3

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
don't hate me - by Darwin - 01-26-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 01-26-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 01-26-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 01-29-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 02-01-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Roskuld - 02-01-2017, 11:54 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 02-02-2017, 12:01 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 02-03-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: don't hate me - by Roskuld - 02-04-2017, 04:48 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Tembovu - 02-04-2017, 11:18 PM