the Rift

[OPEN] don't hate me

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Lightning strikes every time she moves
I didn’t know what the fuck was happening.

There was a tension in the air and I missed it, having it fly right over my head in helpless oblivion. Except I did sense it, but it meant nothing to me, cuz I didn’t know where it was coming from. It was weird to have Tembo come up like this; he was so huge and his presence so dominating, it was shocking that the atmosphere was chilled instead of being the pulse of heat and energy that accompanied him. It was weird enough that it distracted me from that side-eye this bitch Elsa was giving me (I was gonna remember later and oh shit I had words for her).

Chico was quicker to the punch than I was--or maybe he just didn’t give a shit about the surrounding tension, instead focusing on the way his ‘Bwenny girl was not happy, clearly wrong-footed and upset about something. And he didn’t care why, it didn’t matter to him; he leapt off my back with a surprising dexterity for someone who was milking his injuries, zpsnk!ing into  a fluffly black-and-white creature and rushing to his ‘Bwenny as fast as his stubby legs to could him. His eyes, usually so warm and cheerful, were glistening with concern. What up, boo? He asked, and even though I was the one who heard it, it oozed from all corners of his body, all creases of his joints.

Tembo praised me for being a fair General, which brought blood to my eartips in a gooey embarrassment that was quickly gelled over by the look he was giving me--a look that was saying shit but it was shit I didn’t understand. “Uh…” I stammered, wrongfooted again; Elsa and Darwin were cuddling and Chico was agitated cuz Mbwene was upset cuz some chickens were doing chicken things and Tembo was watching it all with this strained look in his eye and I just--

--I didn’t know what to do about it, jeez, I just wanted to go back into the herdland, man.

I turned for the gate, arching my path for Tembovu’s side, nudging him slightly with the point of my shoulder while I glanced up at him with a cocked brow. You comin’? I dunno--anything to move him out of this frozen spot.

"In ornare vitae leo eu volutpat."
" I like it when you call me Big Poppa."
Chico
and Roskuld
image credits

@Elsa

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
don't hate me - by Darwin - 01-26-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 01-26-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Darwin - 01-26-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: don't hate me - by Elsa - 01-29-2017, 09:32 PM