the Rift

[PRIVATE] blood bank

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: t0jfcp.jpg]

M A N O N

The wind caressed the silk of Manon's hair with cool hands, brushing the sharpness of her cheekbones and sending vibrations through her long silver lashes - and with it's gentle stroke, it took away her pleasant demeanour. Manon did not take kindly to insults, and reacted even worse to rejections - unwarranted rejections, to her eyes. She regarded Sikeax coolly, fire burning her slim belly as she allowed the amber hued woman to run out of words, her gaze unrelenting and incredibly sharp. Finally, she shifted a little upon her dainty hooves, moving backward imperceptibly. A slow breath crept from her throat before, in clipped tones, Manon spoke: "There is nothing more distasteful than self loathing, Sikeax." She turned her head abruptly to the east, shaking it in disapproval "Perhaps if you were to engage in the real world again instead of hiding in this cold corner you would see that." Yet she could not keep her multihued eyes away from the woman before her, turning her head back to regard Sikeax with something close to exasperation, and closer still to impatience.

"The way you think about yourself determines your reality, and as such - your reality has become bloated with the idea that you have been wronged, cast out, abandoned. But it is you, Sikeax, that has abandoned the world." Manon sighed, fierce and enigmatic before raising her voice further "Some of us prefer to let our intentions be known. When I know what I want, I reach for it. You are what I want Sikeax, and I'm not about to be fucked over by your self hatred - not when I can see how special you are.." the anger faded from her husky voice, her words trailing into nothing as she sucked in another sharp breath. She was not often one for outbursts, and hadn't intended on admitting how she felt, or how she thought of the elegant woman before her. A harsh grimace transformed her lovely face for only a second before Manon turned away, not regretting her words but perhaps wishing they had come at a more convenient time.

"Sikeax," she began, softer now, "I'm not asking you to be with me. I'm asking you to return to yourself, be better, Sikeax."

@sikeax hectic times hahaha <3
please tag Manon in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
blood bank - by Sikeax - 01-28-2017, 02:41 PM
RE: blood bank - by Manon - 01-29-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: blood bank - by Sikeax - 01-30-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: blood bank - by Manon - 02-01-2017, 01:50 AM
RE: blood bank - by Sikeax - 02-06-2017, 04:17 AM
RE: blood bank - by Manon - 02-21-2017, 02:11 AM