the Rift

[OPEN] Plants and Poisons -ALL WELCOME!- (Herb lesson)

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Another day, another call echoing across the conspicuously empty space of the Basin, its invitation ringing from peak to peak. The old stallion hasn't heard this call before, not a ‘warriors, to me!’ or ‘sneaks, gather here!’ or ‘time for another pointless herd meeting courtesy of your largely absent rulers who will nonetheless demand loyalty and action from every one of you!’ but something surprisingly new for a herd with such an overabundance of healers. His bearded head rises, turning in the direction of the deep, almost sing-song inflection he knows to be Mortuus Nox and an ear flicks forward in interest at the offer of knowledge rather than lifeless speeches.

He moves to approach the greenhouse, a structure he'd once adamantly - and unsurprisingly - refused to help repair, but clearly someone has taken the time to improve it, removing the weeds and the rocks and planting small rows of vibrant shoots at evenly spaced intervals. He sniffs at the tiny plants with curiosity, glancing only sidelong at the second figure nearby, another unfamiliar face poised to be forgotten through absence and inactivity. He turns to the Medic instead. "You have anything recreational here? Painkillers? Hallucinogens? Something I can get fucked on but still wake up in the morning?"

He's pretty sure the direct approach would work on Tangere - hell, she'd probably fucking shotgun it for him if he asked her - and he's been rewarded with a ginger root once already for yelling rather unkindly at the ocean mare, Tiamat, but with Nox he's uncertain, left staring idly into his colorless gaze for either an offer of help or a rebuke for his immediate misuse of the services being rendered here. Either way he figures he'll have learned something new from the encounter, as good a reason to get up in the morning as any other.

"Talk."
OOC // @Mortuus Nox @Weaver
Albrecht
I gave my everything, For all the wrong things
image & coding

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plants and Poisons -ALL WELCOME!- (Herb lesson) - by Albrecht - 02-01-2017, 10:08 AM