the Rift

[OPEN] Plants and Poisons -ALL WELCOME!- (Herb lesson)

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
When she hears the familiar, low tone of her friend’s call, the ocean mare is resting inside of the Medic’s cave. Lifting her head from the cold floor, she smiles to herself. Since she had met him many seasons ago, Nox has come so far—his demons do not haunt him as they once had, and she believes that he now recognizes what she has always seen in him: goodness. For all of his scars and his rough exterior, the Medic has a good heart, and Tiamat adores him for it. Gently lifting herself to her hooves, so as to not disturb her slumbering companion, Tiamat makes her way towards the greenhouse.

The black stallion is not alone by the time she arrives. “It’s nice to see you up and about, Albrecht,” the Mender inclines her curved horn kindly towards the elderly man, while fluted ears flick to the side in a silent display of her unease. Tiamat has nothing personal against the old stallion, but there are very few in the Basin who have not at least witnessed the brazenness of his tongue; she feels like she must tiptoe around him, so as to not encourage an explosion of...indecorum.

“How is your arthritis?” She inquires with a quirk of her head, remembering the last time they had talked. Then, shifting her attention to the mare, her smile softens. “I don’t believe that we’ve met before? My name is Tiamat, I’m a healer as well,” Tiamat offers the stranger a similar bow of her head, thoroughly pleased to see another new face among their snowy peaks.

At last, the ocean mare turns her eyes to the Medic, settling comfortably at his side. “Nox, my dear friend,” Tiamat greets him with a brush against the lower part of his neck, her eyes sparkling as she smiles a small, warm grin, “it is wonderful to see you again, it’s been too long.” Part of her wonders how much of recent events he has been subjected to (the claw wounds along the right side of her cheek and neck ache pointedly, reminding her that no one could have been spared). However, for now she forces herself to ponder on happier things—like nature’s medicines. Smiling encouragingly, she waits for Nox to continue, prepared to aid him should he want it.

“Speech.”
tiamat
we run like a river
runs to the sea
image credits
@Mortuus Nox
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plants and Poisons -ALL WELCOME!- (Herb lesson) - by Tiamat - 02-01-2017, 07:49 PM