the Rift

[OPEN] Plants and Poisons -ALL WELCOME!- (Herb lesson)

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

So like, since I woke up from my COMA I’ve been pretty gosh darn useless in the Basin. I no longer have my Weaver rank, which makes total sense I’m not complaining, and I just… I don’t know what to do now. It’s not like any of the other ranks really suit me. My sweet marshmallow is off kicking butt and making an incredible name for herself in the Basin - that’s right folks, let’s not forget who knocked her up and brought her here!! I did! But she’s pretty awesome all on her own so I can’t really take credit for that.

Anyway, there’s still a little bit of snow but there’s also some flowers in the Basin and I’m lazing about in a particularly delicious smelling patch of it when a call grabs my attention. What’s this?! Something to do?! OH BOY! I’m up so fast that Jellybean barely has time to react, she just sort of somersaults off my back (I keep forgetting she’s there whoops) and lands in the flowers. But she’s still fast asleep so I guess she doesn’t mind.

I decide to leave her behind, rather than face her wrath if she should wake up, and follow the directions to this CRAZY SWEET GREENHOUSE we apparently have?! Holy gumdrops did I sleep through a lot. I recognize a bunch of the faces that are already there - pleased as peach punch to recognize Princess Tiamat, The Grouch™ and dear Lena! “MY FRIENDS!” It doesn’t matter that there’s a couple faces that I don’t really know - including the fellow who was holding this little meeting - but those are minor details. Every single one of them was wrapped up in my bubbly greeting as I came to join the group. “You are all looking beautiful today, as per usual.” I compliment them all on their fine looking selves as I join in the group, settling in so that I can watch and maybe learn too!!

It's the perfect time of day
To throw all your cares away

image credits
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plants and Poisons -ALL WELCOME!- (Herb lesson) - by Johnny - 02-07-2017, 07:02 PM