the Rift

[PRIVATE] never gonna escape each other

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Nighttime comes sweetly tonight. The moon is full-bellied, pregnant, lazy with glazed eyes in the sky as starlight becomes less useful in its presence, a mother telling her children that now is the time to rest, under her watchful eye and protection.
Yet against all of the comfort in this place, sleep flees her. She stands solitary with no hunger in her belly and sleep clots her eyesight into nothing but blurs. Any movement is small, the idle chewing of grass despite having spent the day doing just that, the flicker of an ear to meet the location of an owl in a tree nearby, an empty shake of her tail to swat invisible flies. Hobgoblin, on occasion, stirs in his sleep with nothing more than small noises and the twitch of a foot that isn’t there, the caution in his ears that make them jump at the slightest sounds.
He has never been much of a deep sleeper anyway, yet alone one who relishes in the idea or act of it.
So in her discomfort, all she can do now is pace, letting the sighs flutter from lips as each dip into the grasses next to Hobgoblin and the forceful closing and holdings of her eyes brings nothing, waiting impatiently for the dreadful arrival of morning.

OOC: Hobgoblin is in his wendigo form and cutely curled up in a lil ball on the ground asleep.

"Talk."
sikeax the sea soul
i have buried you in every place i have been,
you keep ending up in my shaking hands

image | coding

@Kid

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
never gonna escape each other - by Sikeax - 01-31-2017, 12:14 AM