the Rift

[OPEN] her soul is an empty vessel

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
[Image: 6zlbq0.jpg]
I L I O S
It had been a while since the stallion had been to the Blood Falls. Silver eyes pointed straight ahead lost in thought about his quest. He already knew who he was going to fight, but he had to be hunted by something and bit by a wolf. His brow furrowed as he tried to figure out how to go about the other things, when he remembered the most unpleasant part of his quest; to eat raw meat. His lip curled at the thought, but he would do it all the same. Isabella sent him some helpful thoughts, 'I help. I hunt.' He sighed his silver eyes rolling as she flew above him.

She had to watch her antlers as she dove around tree branches. It was weird to have guy body parts, even if they were only antlers. Now if she magically grew a penis every time she took this form, it would be rare for her to take it on. She snorted at the thought. Golden eyes scanned the area ahead and spotted a pair turned away from the falls. 'Others ahead. We go?' She didn't like meeting strangers, especially a stranger with a wolf companion. Her blood boiled when she was in her wolf form and around another, besides Bee anyway. She adored her wolf sister, that was tied to Ilios's sister.

'No we will not run away like we're scared of them.' He did pause behind a tree, just to see what they looked like. One looked familiar to him, but he couldn't place a name to her. The wolf at her side drew his interest and he stepped from behind the tree and walked calmly towards them. "Hello Miss." He smiled and Isabella landed beside him her talons digging into the Earth while her cloven hooves merely brushed the surface. She stood beside him deer head held high, her wings folded neatly beside her.

--------------
Speech

Words;; 318
OOC/Tags;; @Ghost It's perfect! Sorry if I kind of rambled lol! I thought since Fantôme was hungry Isabella looking more like a deer/bird might be a good idea xD
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
her soul is an empty vessel - by Ghost - 01-31-2017, 06:29 PM
RE: her soul is an empty vessel - by Ilios - 02-09-2017, 05:41 AM