the Rift

[OPEN] -shows up fifteen minutes late with starbucks-

Castor Posts: 17
Absent Abyss
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 h (wfg) :: Three Seasons
Laine

So like, I know there's not like, singing competitions in Helovia, but if i'm being honest i prooobably wouldn't win one... Unless they were awarding a side prize for "Most Enthusiastic". My warbling is terribly off key (Or so I've been told, cause keys are like, little metal things for the bridge so idk what they have to do with singing) and I bet the local critters are putting some serious thought into relocating but my disturbance of the peace doesn't particularly cross my one-track mind. I only stop  when, looking down at my waterlogged legs suddenly look like their splashing in a technicolor stream.

"!!!!!!!!!!" is the most accurate way to describe both the emotion and the expression on my face, because I'm a toad if I don't instantly recognize the effects of Kolr's magic (it IS how we met after all). Gosh, water is about the coolest thing but she somehow makes it about ten times cooler with her color stuff. (HAHA!! Kolr/color! I just got that!) I stop with a jerk, my not-quite-big-enough wings flaring out at my sides in surprise. My eyes are probably saucers, and boy howdy there's no stopping a dopey smile and I don't see why you would. 

Anywho, I'm hella pumped because I haven't seen that girl in a whiiiile. Well, I don't strictly see her now, though she must be around here somewhere.... I do quick spin, my head leading the way as I spiral around, spraying water out in a wide arch. (Note to self: see if you can spin fast enough to start a waterspout next time you're at the beach) And here my enthusiasm gets the best of me because I spin to fast on the first go-round and don't actually see where Kolr is standing under a little bunck of trees, but like, i get there eventually.

"Kolr! Hey!" I shout and I'm off like a shot, out of the water, up on the bank and straight for my friend. It's a full-tilt, no-breaks kind of run, and it doesn't cross my mind that that might startle her. I should know better by now, and honestly I mostly do, but i just get a little excited ya know? And when I get excited I forget things like that. "Heeeyyyy I haven't seen you in foreeever! How ya been? See anything cool? Meet anyone fun?" I'm babbling already as I remember to kick on the breaks and come to a stylishly skidding halt riiiiight in front of the little tree-bunch.
Castor
I'm slicker than an oil spill
She say she won't, but I bet she will

image | coding

@Kolr
Sorry for the delay <33333
FLECTERE SI NEQUEO SUPEROS, ACHERONTA MOVEBO
if I cannot move heaven I will raise hell
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Castor in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: -shows up fifteen minutes late with starbucks- - by Castor - 02-25-2017, 03:50 PM