the Rift

Here Without You [Open]

Insanity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

INSANITY

Tell me would you kill to save a life?

She was quiet for a time, merely pondering the world and how it rotated around her, losing momentum for a while as the Steppe grew silent around her. It was a queer feeling that made her heart pause its incessant beating and made her lids close and conceal the murky depths of eyes that had seen far too much sadness. She longed for the forgiveness of her past transgressions and beneath such a cool exterior lay a fiery core that was now exposed and raw with hurt. A soft groan escaped her lips and the sound shocked her own ears against the deafening quiet that infected not only the atmosphere but her heart as well. However, this moment of pure isolation was short-lived as the crunch of hardened ground alerted her to the approach of a large pallid mare.

She was a passive beast, much larger than the little shadowed mare, but this did not worry the small animal; she was beyond fear as of late. Only anxious thoughts of redemption had caused her such unease in the past few weeks. The larger mare was kind and seemingly gentle upon her entrance and Insanity was glad to welcome her with open arms. “Why hello…” She was unsure of what to say to the girl, due to her unexpected approach, but she felt confident in the commanding silence that she brought with her. There was no pressure in her greeting, no prodding and ultimately Insanity felt safe with the draft at her side. She really wouldn’t mind keeping her there if her guest chose to stay.

[Ooc: I'm sorry, I didn't want to keep you waiting and the quality of this post sucks]

[Image: insanityu.png]

Messages In This Thread
Here Without You [Open] - by Insanity - 10-28-2012, 10:11 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Tor - 11-04-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Insanity - 11-05-2012, 10:17 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Tor - 11-08-2012, 10:10 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Insanity - 11-13-2012, 02:24 AM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Tor - 11-14-2012, 06:19 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Insanity - 11-20-2012, 10:23 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Tor - 11-22-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Insanity - 11-22-2012, 11:37 PM