the Rift

The pain I feel is a different kind of pain

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
The trees are large and grow close together, their trunks are thick and darkly colored, and the boughs overhead are so lavish in growth that the leaves block out most of the sunlight. What shafts of rays do manage to filter through, are cast in a greenish-yellow hue, and throw mottled patterns across the forest floor that dance and stir in time with the branches’ movements. Carefully, the blue mare navigates her way through the dense underbrush, lifting her cloven toes daintily as she tries to disturb the undergrowth as little as possible. Nimue, floating closely at her side, does the same as she swims through the brisk spring air.

The oceanic pair, as far as they can remember, has never ventured into this part of the Threshold before. It is thicker and more overgrown than the weathered paths they are used to, with very little signs of life, and shadows that never quite seem to dissipate between the crowded tree trunks. Tiamat breathes deeply through her nose, delighted by the nature’s strength in this region—but, knowing that many find themselves lost in a woodland as dense as this, she searches for any trace that they are not alone.

“Is anybody there?”

The unfamiliar voice slips through the maze of trees and draws the Mender’s attention. Her head rises as her white eyes glance around them, a muted whicker given to her companion before she alters their direction. “Hello!” Tiamat answers with a voice that is as honest as it is friendly, and a smile warms her expression when the stranger finally comes into view.

The winged stallion is standing in a thinner patch of forest, allowing them to settle relatively comfortably in one another’s presence. “My name is Tiamat,” she dips her head to him with a small grin, before she gestures to the little whale at her flank, “and this is my companion, Nimue; we’re from the Aurora Basin. Are you perhaps new to Helovia?” The mare’s head tilts slightly with her inquiry, while tulip-shaped ears slant forward to hear his answer. He is an impressive man—much larger than herself—and taking into account their location, she’d be more surprised if he hadn’t just stumbled into this new world. Either way she is happy to be in his company, and waits eagerly for his response.

notes; Welcome to Helovia! Would you like to be tagged? c:
Also, just so you know, the measurement of a horse's height only goes up to .3 hands (ex. 16.0, 16.1, 16.2, 16.3, and then 17.0, etc.) so Kyanos would technically be 17.3 ;) or 16.3 if you wanted him at the top of 16 hands.
“Speech.”
tiamat
we run like a river
runs to the sea
image credits
@Kyanos
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The pain I feel is a different kind of pain - by Tiamat - 02-04-2017, 03:36 PM