the Rift

The pain I feel is a different kind of pain

Kyanos Posts: 3
Unclaimed
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 5
Sonayk
He looked around, nothing answered his call. Maybe there is nobody after all? With a little sigh he began to walk again. Maybe this isn’t a place for him, but what did he expect? That when he walked in here there would be twenty others waiting for him, to let him know he is welcome here?

He shook his head as he felt his body and mind react to the depressing thoughts, his heart began to pound harder while he tried with all his might to get control over his mind again. He can’t be his negative self again. Not when he just regained his positive way of thinking. But then all of sudden he heard a sound. His ears perked right up, twisted around to hear where the sound came from. It wouldn’t be just a bunny right, or a branch which was moved by a light breeze? As he looked around he tried to figure out if there is someone or something coming his way, his blue eyes searched the bushes and among the dense trees. A vague smell entered his nose as he looked straight ahead. Someone wás coming! but what if they weren’t friendly? his ears turned a bit to the back, out of a bad habit he laid them in his neck as his blue eyes became glassy. As soon as the friendly hello reached his ears the look in his eyes changed. They became lighter, back to the original light and shining blue. His ears came back up and his body relaxed a bit. A sigh of relieve slipped through his lips.

His tail was rocking slowly back and forth, as he lets his glaze go over the mare. She was blue.. nothing like he’d ever seen before. The herd where he spend his youth didn’t have horses with such special colors. Also, they didn’t have any unicorns like the mare before him. They were just like him all a Pegasus. His eyes showed a curious glance. She had a lot of shells and seaweed in her mane and tail. Maybe she had something special with the ocean? Could he ask her about it? No! Act normal stupid.. Most of the times he just blurted out everything he thought. And when he had his difficult times with the changing moods and personalities, the blurting out was rather a disaster most of the times. She was different from him, but that wasn’t a problem. Cause he wasn’t happy with his being for the past few months.

Then all of the sudden he woke from his thoughts. His eyes had gotten an amazed look in them as he saw a little creature next to the mare. Due to his surprise of the creature he didn’t hear her name when she told it. For a short moment he tilted his nose to the creature until he realize what he was doing. He lifted his head as his eyes went from the mare to the creature. At that moment he heard the words that were said by the mare. So, that was her companion Nimue . A lot of questions came up to him. He heard some stories about them but haven’t seen one in person ever. Finally he tried to stop watching the little whale and his eyes met those of the mare shortly. shít what was the mares name she told him just a little before.. His ears turned a bit nervous as his overall appearance got a little withdrawn, I’m so sorry, I didn’t hear your name. I’m a bit ashamed to say but I was distracted by your companion. I haven’t seen one with my own eyes ever he said with his low warm and a bit ashamed voice. Trying to avoid her eyes as he regained his confidence.

A little breeze flowed through the feathers of his wings, it felt nice. He enjoyed the feeling while he remembered what she had said. The Aurora Basin? That’s a herd right? he followed his sentence there was a little grin around his lips Well, I guess it shows right? A newbie here. with a little spark in his eyes he finally dared to look the mare straight in the eyes. He moved his weight from his legs, the stallion didn’t had a lot of rest in his body, he never had.  Maybe she could explain to him how this land has been divided? Or maybe it isn’t. After a little fight within his mind he just blurted it out without thinking if there could be any consequences. Could you tell me about this land? Before I do more stupid things then I can handle myself he smirked while telling the last part. Well at least he was honest from moment one, cause he had gotten himself in more trouble than he had liked. This mare wasn’t that bad, and since she was here he hadn’t felt his bad mood came up. Maybe this place was good for his spiritual condition, could that be? Or was it just wishful thinking?

Note; Hi! yeah i'd love to be tagged! And i'm so sorry if my grammar isn't always what it should be.. I'm Dutch and sometimes i'm struggling gheh :3
I have changed the height of Kyanos thanks! didn't know it worked that way with hands, had to look it up from cm to hands haha.

@TIAMAT

Messages In This Thread
RE: The pain I feel is a different kind of pain - by Kyanos - 02-06-2017, 05:36 AM