the Rift

The pain I feel is a different kind of pain

Kyanos Posts: 3
Unclaimed
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 5
Sonayk

The grin on his face stayed for a while. He felt quite alright at the moment, with the few rays of sun trying to warm his body. The breeze playing with his manes and tail, and the vague smells that are floating through the air entering his nose. For a moment a shiver went through his body when he looked up again. The blue mare was still standing in front of him, it looked like she didn't care that he got distracted from time to time. And he was happy with that, he tried to be his best self while he had any control over his mind. Although it wasn't always possible.

He noticed the bright look in her eyes and he just couldn't help but give her a little smile. Her words reached his ears and this time he díd listen. Glad to hear she accepted his apologies. Tiamat and Nimue he repeated her name out loud appearently, it would help him remember it. She wás beautifull, so he agreed with an approving mumbling sound. The high squeek that was produced by the leviathan was a big contract with the calm an soothing voice of the mare. The mare.. he kept calling her that in his mind, he should call her by her name, Tiamat. And stop calling her "mare", that way he would never remember it. His eyes had gotten an absent glaze over it, the last time he remebered a name was years ago. The last ones that were important enough to remember, were names from members of his old herd. Her enthousiastic voice woke him from his thoughts. And the absent glaze dissapeared right away. He looked at her when she stopped her sentence, she looked liked she doubted what and how she needed to say what she wanted to say. His eyes tried to catch hers with a questioning look, she didn't nééd to tell him about it? Didn't ze want to? She just told him she wanted to, but why the hesitation?

Before he could overthink she started to speak again, and he let his thoughts flow away. The way she talked about the herds was nice to listen to, her soft and friendly voice wasn't a bad thing to listen to. He was intrigued about this place, it radiated so much peace that the just couldn't get frustrated. But at the same time he had some trouble to give his mind the same rest. She told about the three herds, but when she came to the third one, the herd she was a member from The Aurora Basin it looked like she brightend up, even more as he though she already did. It sounded like a beautifull place, maybe a place he could find his mental rest? When he though she could get any prouder she told him about her rank within the herd. She was a healer. So she had some amazing magic that she could use for the better. A smile played around his lips, he would have been proud if it was him to. And know he thinks of it, maybe he felt a little proud for her to even though he just met her. It was the way she let the words roll out of her mouth, the smooth, calm tone and the fire she spoke with that had a good influence on him.

He was glad she was the first one he met here. But maybe he was a bit to trustfull at the time, from this short amount of time you can't know anyone. Maybe it was a disguine of how she really was, maybe she just played around and wanted to get him on the wrong path after all. She asked him if he had any question, well.. yes he had.. but he needed to think this through, weigh his questions against the answers he was looking for. Before he could even start to think about which question he would like to be answered the most, his ears picked up some noices from an other direction than the blue mare. And again he called her the mare . His eyes shifted from Tiamat to a golden figure that became larger quickly. He positioned his body so that he could look at his first companion and the newcomer at the same time. Unwilling and unexpected he felt how his body reacted to a possible new threat. His muscles got tense and his eyes became a few shades darker. His glaze followed every step of the golden mare, from the arrival at their spot till the enlightend look in her eyes as she sees Tiamat's leviathan. Maybe she wasn't the threat he prepared for, are all the others here as friendly as Tiamat? The thought was far to positive for what he normally thought about. And that's why he just couldn't believe it. Nevertheless he ran his eyes over the new mare. She was well build, with large wings folded and tucked against her body. The golden glow that shined over her was complimented by the sun. She had silver almost white manes and tails which suited her whole appearance, the blue and golden mare were a nice couple to look at. He questioned himself if they would already know each other? Maybe they were in the same herd? But before he could think about it any longer the golden mare started to speak. At first he just listened to what she said, until he heard the strange accent she spoke with. wait what? He thought he had trouble finding the words he wanted to say, but this mare had a bit more trouble. For a moment a soft laughter left his mouth, which almost impressed him more than all the different things that came to him at the moment. He hadn't laugh in a while so this sounded even stranger to him than his own voice earlier. Maybe she was from a whole different place where they all had this strange accent? And so this was Yael, the golden mare, would she mind that he called he that in his mind? Yeezh as if she could read his minds. And she wasn't from the same herd, that was good, then maybe he could find out what would be the difference about the two. He shook his head slightly as he looked for the eyes of the blue mare for a moment. But what did he tried to find? Reassurance? Calmness? At the same moment new words found his ears, so she wanted to tell about the World's Edge.. That could come in handy, maybe the new mare should be given the benefit of the doubt. His tail rocked back and forth and touched his hind legs slightly as he did.  

He looked from Tiamat to Yael, trying to figure out which one he needed to answer first. He figured it should be Tiamat, but it was weird to continue their conversation and ignore Yael for the first while. Well I haven't introduced myself either so I will now. I am Kyanos. Don't be offended while  I answer on Tiamat's story He knew the words didn't sounded very friendly, even though he didn't actually ment it that way. It was one of his "talents" to make things sound more hostile than he ment.   Thank you for the quick explaination on which herds are where, the Aurora Basin sound like it has a wonderful home indeed. But you sounded like you hesitated... why? his last words were a bit softer than the others. From the moment he said them he regretted them too. Maybe he shouldn't have asked it while the new mare was there too. I do have some question indeed, also for you.. that where he hesitated for a moment, cause he forgot the golden mare her name, he thought about it for a brief moment when it suddenly popped up in his head I'm sorry.. Yael . And this whole situation made it more complex than he had hoped for. His communication skills weren't that great, and now he had to talk to the two mares at the same time he had some trouble thinking on what he really wanted to know. I guess I can't just walk up to a herd of my choice and tell them I want to join I guess The little grin showed up again. His voice had a playful but charming tone. But Yael and Tiamat actually.. could you tell me, why did you choose for the herds you are in?

"Talk."
Kyanos
To be irreplaceable, be different, or 5 types of different.

image | coding

@Tiamat
@Yael
OOC ~ sorry it took some time, had a really busy week. Will be quicker now!
Kya loves to be tagged! <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: The pain I feel is a different kind of pain - by Kyanos - 02-13-2017, 03:52 PM