the Rift

[PRIVATE] Playing Doctor

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

Erthë nodded, understanding perfectly what the child meant. If there was one thing that daunted her about her new rank it would be the inevitable moment when she would have to cooperate with Arah. She liked the mare well enough, but their contact had been fairly limited thus far and she found it somewhat hard to communicate with the noble mare. Maude's mother had a way of making her feel so very small and childish, brash and clumsy against the serene, elegant woman... It did not help that her tutelage under Alune had been mostly solitary, so that she had no idea what views they shared and where their beliefs and world views strayed apart.

Humming absently as Maude prattled on, the young Sage listened with half an ear to the cheery rant and only gave indication that she had actually heard the request when her head turned and pale, unblinking eyes bore down on the young apprentice, not angry so much as they were scrutinizing, steadily searching the fair girl's gaze for her intentions.

"I see" she said. There was a long pause, silence stretching out but for the sound of slow footfalls as she kept going, following no particular trail. "And you will be supervised, I assume? Your potions cleared before usage, an actual healer attending the sessions..? I will not be a guinea pig for you to experiment on, I would have that be perfectly clear."

Strangely enough, Erthë did not take offense to the question. Maybe it was because she detected no ulterior motives within the girl, or perhaps because she herself was so desperate for a change, a way out of the vicious self-destructive circle she had slipped into as of late... Regardless of which however, she refrained from deciding anything until Maude had had a chance to reply, and it would be very curious indeed to see if she would be intimidated by the serious, almost stern expression the Sage wore.

How serious were she, and would a new side to the big sister/friend put her off?

DANCING IN DARKNESS
to the sound of a drum

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
Playing Doctor - by Maude - 02-03-2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Playing Doctor - by Erthë - 02-03-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Playing Doctor - by Maude - 02-06-2017, 12:14 PM
RE: Playing Doctor - by Erthë - 02-06-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: Playing Doctor - by Maude - 02-07-2017, 03:01 PM
RE: Playing Doctor - by Erthë - 02-07-2017, 03:19 PM
RE: Playing Doctor - by Maude - 02-09-2017, 10:42 AM