the Rift

[PRIVATE] Playing Doctor

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

She kept her face stern for a moment longer, but it really was quite impossible to stay serious with Maude, so before long her face too split into a smile. The vague pounding that had been the beginning of a headache drained away as her tension eased, and she finally nodded that she accepted the young girl's request.

"Alright then, you have my permission" she said. "I should let you know however that several healers have looked at the leg before, and that a god turned down a request to heal it..."

Turning her head forward again, she kept glancing down at the filly from the corner of her eye.

"But if that does not discourage you... I could really use help with finding some other form of pain medication, if nothing else."

A shudder barely suppressed rippled down her spine. Better not to get her hopes up, but if Maude managed to find such a thing then... Red petals had been haunting her dreams lately, disturbing her sleep with their alluring call. The cravings were growing worse by the day, the pull to consume more and more ever harder to resist. Already she was taking more of the drug than she should; remembering Tembovu's concerned face did not make it easier in any way.

Wishing to think of something - anything - else, Erthë picked up on something Maude had said and looked down at the girl again, just as she turned onto the path that lead to her favorite clearing.

"How do you intend to heal without herbs and potions?" she asked, in that she eased herself to the ground. A sigh of relief as she took the weight of her legs showed better than words how much it truly bothered her; but her expression showed quite plainly that she was not ready to go into that discussion quite yet.

"Do you have some gift I don't know about - magic perhaps?"

DANCING IN DARKNESS
to the sound of a drum

@Maude

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
Playing Doctor - by Maude - 02-03-2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Playing Doctor - by Erthë - 02-03-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Playing Doctor - by Maude - 02-06-2017, 12:14 PM
RE: Playing Doctor - by Erthë - 02-06-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: Playing Doctor - by Maude - 02-07-2017, 03:01 PM