the Rift

Like the heart of the Tawa Tree

Kiri Posts: 12
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0hh :: 3
Bonita

Kiri

Kiri thought the next words would be some sort of extravagant answer and she listened quietly to each of them. She watched them earnestly as her mind kept trying to keep busy from what her heart was yearning to feel. It was the first moment she felt like she was accepting what is happening and that she might want to stay here. She smirked as best as she could to each of them and thought for a moment, somewhat disappointed, that they were not gods. I have always wanted to meet a god.

Do I want to stay here? I have a chance to make a life for myself now, by myself. It sounds hard to try and get back but it sounds like I could if I really wanted to. Maybe one day someone else could come across the threshold like I did.

Kiri can tell the beautiful rustic hued mare was losing some of her patience but Kiri didn’t really care one way or the other but Kiri understands. Manon is right, to make it here she needs to start going somewhere. She needs to pick a path.

My name is Kiri. It means skin of a tree or fruit if you were curious.

She gave a large grin and laughed gingery. Long lion tail flicking sideways, long hair flowing with the movement.

I grew up next to the ocean and that is where I am the most comfortable. Is there somewhere near the ocean to live? I do love the ocean! If there is a place like that, I would like to start there.”

Kiri didn’t know if either place was like this but a girl can hope. Kiri also knew that it will feel as close to home as she will get for now.

Talk

@shahrokh
@manon

It's a short one I know. My writing is getting drained with the speed dating but I still wanted to get this post in too.

Messages In This Thread
Like the heart of the Tawa Tree - by Kiri - 02-03-2017, 06:23 PM
RE: Like the heart of the Tawa Tree - by Shahrokh - 02-03-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: Like the heart of the Tawa Tree - by Kiri - 02-04-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: Like the heart of the Tawa Tree - by Manon - 02-06-2017, 02:33 AM
RE: Like the heart of the Tawa Tree - by Shahrokh - 02-06-2017, 10:39 PM
RE: Like the heart of the Tawa Tree - by Kiri - 02-07-2017, 12:12 AM
RE: Like the heart of the Tawa Tree - by Manon - 02-08-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: Like the heart of the Tawa Tree - by Shahrokh - 02-09-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: Like the heart of the Tawa Tree - by Kiri - 02-10-2017, 03:02 AM
RE: Like the heart of the Tawa Tree - by Manon - 02-20-2017, 08:37 PM