the Rift

Like the heart of the Tawa Tree

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space

SHE BRUISES, COUGHS, SHE SPLUTTERS PISTOL SHOTS —

"Kiri," Manon began, storing the name within her mind for later consideration, "I, too, have a deep love for the ocean - there are many places within Helovia that connect to it. I live at a place called the Worlds Edge, there you would find the most stunning cliffs that provide the most beautiful view of the ocean. I often watch the sun rise and set from their heights.." Manon paused, husky voice fading as she looked between her two young companions. She knew that the Throat was surrounded by water, only accessible through flight or with a secret key. Still, she had chosen the Edge, and adored the clifftops and her ocean view with a secret passion.

"I can take you there - find you a place within the herd" she paused for a moment before adding "The Edge can be a new start, if that is what you desire." Despite her own qualms about life within a herd, Manon could not help but to feel that the young unicorn would do well at the Edge. Most herd members were kind, open and honest - much like Kiri. Manon certainly did not include herself within such a group, for she preferred her own company, and that of the serpent Toulouse. Still, as good a place to start as any.

@Kiri
@Shahrokh
please tag Manon in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
Like the heart of the Tawa Tree - by Kiri - 02-03-2017, 06:23 PM
RE: Like the heart of the Tawa Tree - by Shahrokh - 02-03-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: Like the heart of the Tawa Tree - by Kiri - 02-04-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: Like the heart of the Tawa Tree - by Manon - 02-06-2017, 02:33 AM
RE: Like the heart of the Tawa Tree - by Shahrokh - 02-06-2017, 10:39 PM
RE: Like the heart of the Tawa Tree - by Kiri - 02-07-2017, 12:12 AM
RE: Like the heart of the Tawa Tree - by Manon - 02-08-2017, 10:31 PM