the Rift

[OPEN] [MOON] Synergy

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
toulouse

The Gods had been far from the specter's mind for almost the entirety of his short dwelling in Helovia. This had changed drastically with the coming of Kisamoa, or rather, the creature who wore that selcouth blob as a mask.

Toulouse finally turned his attention towards the Veins of the Gods, a place rumoured to be but a stepping stone to their realm. He wondered why Kaos didn't just attempt to conquer the veins or the heavenly fields - surely if there was a way to pierce the veil between the mortal world and the one where the thrones laid in wait, those would be the places to do it.

Striking his pale hooves delicately along the storm-worn rock, his pearlescent eyes crooning with a strange kind of fear at the magnificent lava that bubbled below the land-bridge.
It was times like these that the man ungifted with flight so wished to possess it the most - just one slip and he was a volcanos breakfast, yet if he had a pair of pennons on his back he could beat his way into the air to safety. How lucky the pegasai were.

The palomino had soon approached the shrines, watching timidly as the ocean's offering of sea spray littered his hide and the rock below. Why anyone, let aloen a god, chose to dwell here was beyond him.
Striding forth the specter sought out the shrine of the Mother; if he was to chose only one to follow it would be her. It would always be the creator of night, dispeller of light and mistress of wind that his affections turned to.

How did one summon a Goddess though? Was he supposed to do something to please her? Praise her? Entertain her?
Giving a slight huff, the gelding looked upon the shrine with disappointment and perhaps wishing this had come with an instruction manual.

Timidly the gelding strode forwards a pace or two and cleaned some debris from her shrine and then focussed his gaze upon the sky above. Should he kneel? Probably.
Kneeling down upon his front legs with one extended gracefully beside his head, the gelding spoke her name.
"Mother Moon"

ooc; using my VOTG pass from COTM.
Toulouse would like to quest for;
DARK X WIND :: can transform into a fast-moving cloud of greenish-black smoke to pull opponents and disorientate them

[restrictions: does no damage]

art: © x coding: © x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
[MOON] Synergy - by Toulouse - 02-03-2017, 10:42 PM