the Rift

[OPEN] [MOON] Synergy

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
toulouse

He could see the deliberation upon her starborn face, her betwitching eyes switsting and twinkling. There was no guessing what she might be thinking - perhaps that was what intruigued Toulouse most of all. He could easily predict the thoughts and intentions of most he had come across in his lifetime. This woman - absolutely not.

Nodding contently when the Goddess mentioned that he had indeed come to the right place, Toulouse took a generous step back, at last, allowing the goddess a little more space.
what she spoke of only caused his lips to twitch and eyes to darken. Of course she wished for a favor, but by the four; she made it sound a lot harder than it was going to be.
He had full confidence that whatever task she gave to him would be one accomplished swiftly and easily.

Then she actually told him.
A growl escaped the predators throat and he turned upon his hocks, circled once before the goddess's shrine and stamped his hoof in protest - and then, he began to bark.
"How do you kno-!" He hushed himself, wondering why he was asking a Goddess on how she knew things. she was a Goddess. "NO ONE must know about that. Not ever!" The pale one grumbled, ears pinned and voice grumbling.
The gelding settled with a huff, listening to her other option with flattened ears and flared nostrils. When the words reached his ears his frown slowly erased, turning into a smile.
"You could have just said so, my lady" He scolded, turning tail. The Gelding was intent on making his moves as soon as possible.

"I will return soon, my love. Tutta"

Thank you!! <3

art: © x coding: © x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread