the Rift

[PRIVATE] prodigal no.2

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Wynter recognised Pea almost immediately, alerting Arah to the bat's presence. The doe tipped her head back and smiled up at her lover's companion, she held no sour feelings towards the little dear. Smiling at him she laughed lightly, "hello Pea." If Pea was here then that would mean Tilney was near by. The doe wondered if he wanted to see her, would he forgive her outburst? Her reprehensible words? It seems as if Pea has his own ideas, leading her forward. The doe hesitated for only a moment and then conceded to follow the bat. While they were not in a hurry her hooves moved quickly over the terrain while Wynter kept a close eye on her. Through their bond she could feel the griffin's doubt about the good such a meeting would have but Arah had to see Tilney. Wanting to know what had transpired in The Throat had been consuming her thoughts day and night. The doe found herself unable to let such an important event out of her thoughts. It was also be a lie to say she wondered how Tilney felt seeing her again. The mother of his sons. The other woman. Or was Arah now the proud owner of that title? Had she pushed him too far away during their fight?

So many unanswered questions, this was why she had to see him. The doe had to know her fate.

When Tilney finally fell in their sights Wynter gave a few quiet clicks of her beak. It was not a warning, more a want for her bonded to be careful, to guard her heart during this meeting. The doe allowed her eyes to sweep over Tilney's body. It still looked like her partner, a flaxen chestnut with the curious tree climbing it's way up his leg. The antlers still stood tall, strong and proud upon his head a crown for him. Lastly those green eyes were still bright, clear and beautiful. The stag still looked like her partner but she could not be sure. 'He still looks like my Tilney. Smells like him too.' She thought to herself as she slowly approached the stag. 'I just want him to come home, I want him to come home with me.'

"It is strange." There was no anger in her anymore and she'd forgiven him only a few hours after the admission. "This place seems to have barely changed and yet we have completely." Moving closer she did not touch him wondering if he was angry with her. Neither were innocent but she'd vertically played the victim, perhaps more than she should have. "Oh, Tilney." Arah sighed wanting to reach out to him, wanting to hold him once again. "I'm so sorry, I should not reacted like that." Would he forgive her? Would they be able to repair what had been shattered. "It was not fair." No longer was she the fair maid, innocent and naive in the ways of the world. Arah had to accept the fact that she was now an equal one with knowledge and awareness of the world. She and Tilney were equals and it would take both of them to repair their relationship. If she did not also gain his forgiveness then they would never leave this lakeside.

Art by Mockingale @ DA

@Tilney - Permission for him to use his magic and hear her thoughts. <3
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
prodigal no.2 - by Tilney - 02-04-2017, 09:55 AM
RE: prodigal no.2 - by Arah - 02-09-2017, 07:46 PM
RE: prodigal no.2 - by Tilney - 02-21-2017, 07:22 AM