the Rift

[O]You Precious Thing

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra
so i listen to the    wind for an answer
Lyanna can’t help but smile at Pat’s enthuiasm. She’s seen many enthusiastic children in her lifetime, but Pat seems to beat them all somehow. Silently, she wishes for his future, that this unbridled excitement will last. That nothing will happen to him to dampen it. The world needed more innocent joy, more kindness, more healers though less need for them (checking on births and attending a battle field were two very different things, after all. “I think I should go home first so I can bring some herbs for you and your Sun Physicians,” she says with a friendly smile to Pat. “But I will make sure I find you when I come to the Throat.”

She really didn’t want to show up empty handed. If they were going to exchange knowledge and herbs, it would be better if she brought some with her, along with the offer to let them come to the Edge. Tiamat is excited at the prospect though, already stating that she’d like to see the Edge. Which means Lyanna can send her home with whatever herbs she desires. Maybe Tiamat would have an idea about Ru’s lack of voice…or this Gold Crown Pat speaks of.

Lyanna tries not to be hopeful about that, instead smiling a little brighter at Tiamat. “I would love to show you around.” she says to Tiamat, but casting her eyes to Patrick as well to include him. The more the merrier. She did love talking about herbs and the Edge, and getting to know others in Helovia. She could use more friends. The handful she had were good friends, don’t get her wrong, but sometimes she still felt alone in this place. It would be nice to know more faces, to count a few of them in her group of friends.

When Vertigo speaks again, it is laced with emotion. Even Lyanna, despite all that had happened in her life, had grown up knowing kindness and love. She’d been grateful for the kindness shown to her when she stood in the Threshold with nowhere to go, but not shocked by it. Vertigo though…Lyanna can’t help but wonder what has happened to this mare in her past. Whatever it is has not darkened her spirit though, it seems, for the mare is kind and genuine. Pat and Tiamat both speak up, and their words are beautiful and true and Lyanna nods as they each finish.

She isn’t even sure what she can offer otherwise. It’s strange how easily what could have been a rather traditional, so to speak, meeting in the Threshold where she’s never gotten to know anyone, has turned into so much more. “And no matter what you choose, you will have friends to visit when your legs need a good stretch.” She says, smiling warmly at Vertigo, and then to the others there as well. She would be happy to see any of them in the Edge for a visit.  

lyanna

art by yewrezz

@Vertigo
Yup, definitely most gooey Threshold thread ever. Love it.

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
[O]You Precious Thing - by Vertigo - 02-05-2017, 12:41 AM
RE: [O]You Precious Thing - by Patrick - 02-05-2017, 01:53 AM
RE: [O]You Precious Thing - by Tiamat - 02-05-2017, 03:03 AM
RE: [O]You Precious Thing - by Lyanna - 02-05-2017, 08:56 AM
RE: [O]You Precious Thing - by Vertigo - 02-05-2017, 04:29 PM
RE: [O]You Precious Thing - by Patrick - 02-05-2017, 09:46 PM
RE: [O]You Precious Thing - by Tiamat - 02-06-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: [O]You Precious Thing - by Lyanna - 02-06-2017, 10:47 AM