the Rift

[O]You Precious Thing

Vertigo Posts: 34
Aurora Basin Weaver
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: Four
DarkShadow
vertigo
Vertigo was quite amused by the youngster's antics, though she still wasn't quite sure how to handle him. Pat made sure to get his own land involved in the home offering department and the draft couldn't help but grin. If he was any indication as to how friendly the rest of the equines in his homeland were, well, it was no wonder they let him roam as he pleased. The female chuckled as he looked back and forth between the lot of them before she turned her sapphire eyes onto Tiamat.

The azure equine seems moved by Ve's words, though she hopes it's not because she feels sorry for her. Sure, the teasing at paid it's toll on her, but she wanted to feel welcomed, not pitied. She speaks next and Vertigo is pleased to hear that she's just as grateful to have been acquainted with the lot of them. No matter what decision she makes, the two toned maiden has a feeling that she'll be traveling a lot to visit her newly found friends.

“Wherever you choose to go, I hope you can find a home as well.” The words of encouragement send another wave of emotion through the antlered mare, but she's able to rein them in this time. “Thank you, Tiamat.” Ve turns to Lyanna, the pretty winged mare offering just what she'd hoped for. Friendship. It was one thing to assume you had it. It was a totally warming feeling knowing that the winged mare felt the same friendship blossoming that she did. Sure, they'd all only just met. But somehow, someway, they'd all bonded. It was odd for Vertigo to feel this way, wanting to be with others for company. She could most certainly get used to it, however.

Looking to each equine in turn, the mare knows that it's now or never. She needed to grab her life by the theoretical antlers and live it. She had three wonderful beings here who had offered her a place to dwell and friendship to travel for should she feel the need. And she did. Turning to Tiamat, the draft cleared her throat, the old habit of shyness dwelling in her lungs. “If it's okay...I mean...,” she pauses, furrowing her eyes slightly in thought. Yes, she was making the right decision. “What I mean is, the Basin sounds wonderful. I'd very much like to see those lights you were talking about.”

The female smiles softly, her ears flopping sideways in embarrassment. Sure, the idea of grabbing life and living it was a great one. Practicing it would take a little getting used to. And time. Vertigo looked to the smallest of her new friends and then to the Lyanna. “However, know that I'll be visiting you both soon, if that's okay?” Her words came out more of a question that she had intended, but it was progress. She'd get there.

"Talk."
I need you.
I don't know why, but every now and then in my life,
for no reason at all, I need you.

image | coding

@Patrick
[Image: ve_chibi_by_hoofbeatdesigns-daya7ew.gif]
Please tag Vertigo in all posts
Non-Lethal Magic/Attacks Allowed
Pixel by me :)

Messages In This Thread
[O]You Precious Thing - by Vertigo - 02-05-2017, 12:41 AM