the Rift

[OPEN] what it takes [foal sneak lesson!]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
It was a beautiful Birdsong day, the sun shone through the treetops cascading along the mists as they stretched out across the land. It was early afternoon, a perfect time for a meeting. The task had been set, that Rexanna and a man whom she’d never met before, would end up teaching a few lessons in the means of what it meant to be a Thief in the land of Helovia. When Rexanna suggested she could teach a few things from her time back in the Basin, she wasn’t sure what she’d talk about. She had never been too successful when claiming items off other’s bodies, but she had been successful in gathering information. And perhaps it was a mix of both that made a great Thief – so she decided her point would be all about the information she could gather. So she set off to find Toulouse, the man who was to be her partner among the lesson.

When she finally found the champagne, she offered him a gentle smile and a dip of her head in greeting. “Hello Toulouse! I’m Rexanna. I hear I’m supposed to be your partner for the lessons on being a Thief for the foals.” She began, shifting her weight. Her joints were feeling much better now that she wasn’t carrying around the extra weight, and Safiri, despite having the second scare of her life during their birth, was already doing a little bit better.

My duties in the Basin didn’t really consist of stealing things, but I gathered much information over the seasons, I can talk about my experiences if you wanted to touch a bit more on the actual act of stealing things?” The ex-Thief suggested hopefully. “Of course we can talk about both and you can talk about the information, it’s just what I used to be best at so I figure I can contribute a lot to that factor.” She added in, knowing that she was blabbering but she hadn’t spent much time with others during her time in the Edge and it was showing.

Then, if they came to an agreement, she allowed the man to call the meeting and waited patiently for the children to show up.

"Talk?"
rexanna
darling, you have a dreamer's heart.
you mustn't let the clouds eclipse your light.
image || coding

Permission from Neverrmind to PP Rex finding Tou <3
Please wait for @Toulouse to post first! Then UNLEASH THE CHILDREN <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
what it takes [foal sneak lesson!] - by Rexanna - 02-05-2017, 02:07 AM