World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks

Tandavi & Natraj

Meeting.

Another one?

Summon Moon.

Oh.

"Oh." It hangs in the space of their bond, a single syllable full of meaning and trepidation. Despite being daughter of a family that worships night, the girl has always felt dismay when faced with the Moon. She much prefers the glow of the Sun, the warm familiarity of a world awash with light and color, to the gloom of that celestial realm. Still leery of evening, still prone to ill dreams in the dark, still pained by the memory of Hototo's fall, she balks at the idea of meeting he Mother's mistress face to face once more.

Her brother, though far from her, senses this hesitation, but refuses to coax, to pester and prod. Instead he sends his sister the equivalent of a mental shrug and makes his way toward Alysanne, boldly seeking to gain Hemlock's attention, to glean some insight from his winged friend.

Natraj's indifference is the Fire Dancer's catalyst; with grim determination she makes her way toward the gathering, following the silver strand of magic that makes their bond. Copper child need not travel far before her destination is reached; she can sense the swelling tide of power, see and taste their tumultuous tide of magic on the air. Few are familiar; most are not; the copper child makes her way among them hesitantly, bright figure painfully aglow with the many sources of light she carries.

Her eyes remain trained on the Moon. Bathed in lilac and wreathed in silver, the Goddess is just as beautiful and dangerous as Fire Dancer remembers. The girl's expression is guarded, unsure; she yearns for the Moon's approval, but fears it, too; she yearns to fill the hoofprints of mother and aunt, but knows that the moonlight is not where she belongs. Reverence wars with uncertainty and ultimately wins- the girl bows her head in respect before finding her place on the outskirts of the gathering, near to one she recognizes from the last meeting - Lyanna, the other Moon Doctor - and a winged mare awash in gold. Fire Dancer offers a nod to the pair, dark eyes curious and expression attentive.

From his place near the Queen, Natraj sends back a wave of approval before turning his attention back to the Moon.

"Speech color is this."

I could build a big machine, draw pictures for the walls
Hang up all my fragile thoughts, displayed that you might see

Image Credits

o. pixel pony credit to tamme
o. permission granted to use force and magic on Tavi
o. only tag me in opening posts, please!

Messages In This Thread
Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Tembovu - 02-05-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Alysanne - 02-05-2017, 03:53 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Erthë - 02-05-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Maude - 02-06-2017, 02:33 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Lyanna - 02-06-2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Yael - 02-06-2017, 05:03 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Ru - 02-06-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Raeden - 02-06-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Arah - 02-08-2017, 05:26 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Isopia - 02-08-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Vesper - 02-08-2017, 09:43 PM