the Rift

[OPEN] Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin
God of the Moon
lady diamond in the sky
As normal, the King is a great deal less playful than the Goddess would have him be. But still, he was much less uptight than he had once been. That was something, she supposed. He had potential, this King. He really did. Not since Mauja had a leader so completely dominated her lands in a way that she found pleasing. And unlike Mauja, this one didn't seem to have plans to disappear anytime soon. Perhaps he was worth investing in...

"Oh I know all that." She breathed, flicking a wing with annoyance as the conversation turned to the Falls. "My poor brother and his bleeding heart and all that." Her lips turned downwards in a scowl at the pathetic speech the Earth had given as he outlined his reasons for disbanding his herd land. He had mentioned failure, but that didn't even come close. The Falls - or the Foothills - had always been a train wreck, because he was a train wreck. He never really had the strength to do what was needed. He cared too much about feelings and being loved.

The Goddess shrugged.

"Although the Falls always was weak, they also appeared weak. There is something to be said about power that hides in the shadows and attacks from out of nowhere, but having strength that everyone can see also has its merits." Her gaze looked around, falling on one of the cliff faces that jutted out precariously over the sea. Slowly her eyes came back, falling on those who arrived late to the meeting. "Perhaps if there was a place that could serve such a purpose - an outward sign of the strength of the Edge and the Moon, but also a place where you could congregate. When Alune was around-" (The displeasure and annoyance in ehr voice suddenly became palpable) "He simply yelled at the sky, and I had to appear wherever it was that he had been. There is something settling and reassuring about tradition and ritual, something which had been lost as of late. If you had... say..."

Suddenly a mirage of a majestic structure appeared on the cliff face she had previously been looking at. It was almost like a cathedral, composed of a brilliant array of glass. Even in its illusory form, it sparkled as faux-lighting scattered through the stained glass windows.

"...something like that, we wouldn't have to keep meeting out in the open like this."

The illusion faded as her gaze turned to Tembovu.

"What say you King? "

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Tembovu - 02-05-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Alysanne - 02-05-2017, 03:53 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Erthë - 02-05-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Maude - 02-06-2017, 02:33 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Lyanna - 02-06-2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Yael - 02-06-2017, 05:03 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Ru - 02-06-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Raeden - 02-06-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Arah - 02-08-2017, 05:26 PM