the Rift

[OPEN] home is where i drop the anchor (joining)

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark

Where in the hell has he been?” Aelfwine grumbled to herself as she walked toward the gate to the Edge, having spent the last several days out searching for her brother. Tilney was content in the Edge with Maude and Arah, and so she didn’t feel the need to have to worry if he was out siring more children. This time, her attention was located on her pirate brother Bartholomeo who she had spent much of her upbringing with when she was old enough to have slipped from her mother and dearest brother’s sides. She had experienced much with the chimeric stallion, so much that she felt an extra closeness to Barty that she didn’t quite feel with anyone else.

However, as her cloven feet danced across the Birdsong’s earth, she heard a call that was unmistakable to her. “Oh!” She admitted with a slight giggle, changing her course and happily cantering toward the location she imagined her brother to be. However, unlike before, she didn’t feel the need to try and stab him for leaving her behind. This time, she didn’t feel the need to confront him about anything. It was simply just a happy reunion. Though as the dappled doe approached, she spotted a pegasus mare speaking to him and another pegasus with horns on the other side of the spikes speaking to him as well. Her ears perked, but she didn’t recall meeting either of these mares.

So she slowed to dip her head to both of them with a cheery grin, situating herself alongside Bartholomeo, stretching out her pink snipped muzzle to gently greet her brother on the side of his neck should he allow it. “I was just out looking for you.” She cheered to him with a grin before turning her emerald gaze to Lyanna and Erthe with the same cheerful bright smile. “I don’t think we’ve all met before.” She announced with a tilt of her heavy horned head (which were strikingly similar to Bartholomeo’s own rack that sat along his head). “I’m Aelfwine, training to be a sleuth here. Bartholomeo is mine and Tilney’s brother!” She announced, hoping it was alright that she introduced the pirate stag, though glancing sideways at him to see how he reacted to all of the attention.

"Talk."

i don't chase.
i conquer —
you will crumble like rome for me.

Art by Neverrmind @ DA

@Bartholomeo @Lyanna @Erthe hope you don't mind that Aelf introduced him, Snow! (I couldn't find a way around it xD)

Messages In This Thread
RE: home is where i drop the anchor (joining) - by Aelfwine - 02-06-2017, 11:52 PM