the Rift

[PRIVATE] fix myself by breaking another

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne pursed her dark lips at the growl from the hyena that was chased with scowl and some curt words by the young colt. She had been spoken like that before, by a young Naerys, and it was considerably more tolerable coming from one of her own children. Perhaps coming to live in the Edge had not done Rexann’s children a world of good. Kiada still seemed as sweet as Alysanne remembered her, but Kianzo…

Hemlock was already preparing to flutter down and do what he could to help with Kianzo’s injury when Alysanne stilled him with a quiet thought. The only quiet thought going through her mind at that moment, because the rest was a storm. Of course her first instinct was to heal him, that would always be her initial gut reaction, but she couldn’t shake the sound of the kitten’s cries.

The healing wound on her chest began to itch but she refrained from bending her head to rub at it - keeping her attention on the pair before her and trying to figure out how to reply to his demand for healing. The voice of the Moon Goddess, reminding her none-too-gently about her quest, was just an echo in the back of her mind, drowned out by her confusion over the present moment.

Why had he been trying to hurt the kitten? It didn’t make any sense to her. But he didn’t deny it, didn’t say she had misunderstood. She couldn’t actually bring herself to say the word ‘No’, though. To verbally refuse the healing was too much even if she was, essentially, doing just that anyway.

In the end, she shook her head slightly but kept her concerned gaze focused on the colt. She took care to make her voice soft when she continued to speak, still hoping that this was all a misunderstanding and they could send for a healer who had magic. “It concerns me greatly how you received your injuries, young Kianzo. Especially if you gained them by being a bully.” Helovia cared little about titles of prince and princess she had learned - so she didn’t think of Kianzo as such. She didn’t need to, really, because she held all foals in high regards. And she had never had her natural love for them betrayed like this before. “You could have killed that young kit, do you have any remorse?”
Alysanne
the devoted

image | coding

@Kianzo <3

Messages In This Thread
fix myself by breaking another - by Kianzo - 02-05-2017, 10:30 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Alysanne - 02-14-2017, 02:47 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Kianzo - 02-25-2017, 10:48 AM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 12:04 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Kianzo - 02-26-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 04:01 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Kianzo - 02-26-2017, 05:49 PM