the Rift

[PRIVATE] fix myself by breaking another

Kianzo Posts: 95
World's Edge Sleuth
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 2
Keusi :: Striped Hyena :: Terrorize smitty
Keusi saw the small own’s teeny eyes narrow at him—and she barked an eerie laugh, her sharp jowls snapping open and close as a bit of drool gleamed amid her shearing teeth. The little raptor had spunk; that always made it so much more fun during the kill.

Kianzo, however, shook his head slightly to clear it of his companion’s predatory thoughts, his own attention needing to be focused on the battle of wills he was having with his Queen (or, at least to his adolescent mind, it appeared to be a battle of wills).

“Either you feel it or  you don’t, and I think it’s very clear that you don’t.”

Sharp gaze narrowed and his perked ears went flush with his skull once again—only this time there was more than a hint of malice in his blacked-masked face. “Oh, so you’re as good at reading minds as you are at lecturing?” his deep voice was quiet, words flat and statement-like rather than questioning like their actually meaning implied.

His stare was unwavering, challenging—how could this mare know he held no remorse in his heart? Perhaps not for the useless lynx kit that was now safely reunited with its mother; but he assuredly felt remorse for his actions: both in remaining away from his family for so long and for his harsh actions with Kiada.

Black and white tail swatted sharply at his hocks in irritation as the blood trickled down from the deep bite wound on his haunch. Then he simply said, “You’re right, perhaps I should pick on someone older. Thanks for the lesson, Devoted,” and with a slight nod to Keusi, the hyena unleashed her Terrorize magic on the Queen while Kianzo turned to fade in to the mists and shadows, wishing to be alone with himself, his companion, and his gleeful demons.

It would be a lie to say that there was no shame in his chest as he tried to leave—but it was well hidden beneath the raucous excitement of his magic and demons.
image | bckg

@Alysanne

Please tag Kianzo in all replies.

Messages In This Thread
fix myself by breaking another - by Kianzo - 02-05-2017, 10:30 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Alysanne - 02-14-2017, 02:47 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Kianzo - 02-25-2017, 10:48 AM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 12:04 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Kianzo - 02-26-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 04:01 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Kianzo - 02-26-2017, 05:49 PM